PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Effects Processor 1.0

wraggster
May 13th, 2007, 01:28
via psphacks (http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/about88799.html)

I am ROCAMATICS (previously know as CHAPACO) and this is my first PSP homebrew!! I'm introducing for first time this app (GUITARBOX) for the PSP-Hacks 2007 Homebrew Contest).

GuitarBOX is a GUITAR REAL TIME EFFECTS PROCESSOR (a.k.a. MultiFx Processor). Althought is main purpose is to process a guitar signal, you can use it with any electric instrument, even a single standard PC MIC!!!.

By now, it contains the following (REAL TIME, very low latency) effects:

- Noise Suppresor
- Phaser
- Distortion (overdrive type)
- Delay
- Equalizer (3-band)

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

jmendes
May 13th, 2007, 01:45
sounds interesting, gonna try that sometime

Buddy4point0
May 13th, 2007, 02:06
hm cool, i already have something like this on my pc though

sony.1991
May 13th, 2007, 02:16
Awesome! Finally someone has used the PSP's power and shaped it into the form of a stompbox.

neosayuki
May 13th, 2007, 04:15
Cool app!

Izowiuz
May 13th, 2007, 10:59
Lets hope it works as well as IN Guitar Rig 2 ; )
I will try this ASAP, great work!

DragonPimpsta
May 13th, 2007, 19:34
cool... im just wondering how it works :-o

aznTerz
May 15th, 2007, 01:12
yeh.....
does this application...
use different sounds to create a piece....
like rhythm 7 or something??

nhlhockey
May 16th, 2007, 04:38
Anyone else get the eror message "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged" when using WinRar to unzip it? How can this be fixed? Also how do you plug the guitar in? I have the big guitar cables that plug into my effects processor and amp? Is there some kind of convertor plug? or are the effects just applied to a wav or mp3 of your guitar track? If this is real time plugging into your guitar and amp then this would be awesome.

warmachine
July 16th, 2007, 02:18
Wow! I'm gonna try this out.

erick 12233
March 29th, 2009, 03:17
via psphacks (http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/about88799.html)

I am ROCAMATICS (previously know as CHAPACO) and this is my first PSP homebrew!! I'm introducing for first time this app (GUITARBOX) for the PSP-Hacks 2007 Homebrew Contest).

GuitarBOX is a GUITAR REAL TIME EFFECTS PROCESSOR (a.k.a. MultiFx Processor). Althought is main purpose is to process a guitar signal, you can use it with any electric instrument, even a single standard PC MIC!!!.

By now, it contains the following (REAL TIME, very low latency) effects:

- Noise Suppresor
- Phaser
- Distortion (overdrive type)
- Delay
- Equalizer (3-band)

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
awsome but how do i download

wiredforpower
March 30th, 2009, 16:50
I dont understand how this works. To distort the guitar you need input. What does this use, USB? Is the output through the audio jack?