PDA

View Full Version : First Scan of New Wi-Fi Pokémon RPG!

JKKDARK
May 13th, 2007, 22:21
via Cubed3 (http://play.tm/wire/click/1348939)

Following the announcement of a new Pokémon game for DS, CoroCoro magazine in Japan has revealed the first scans of the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon sequel from Chunsoft on DS. Check it out below:

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/2605/mystery1hu7.jpg

Buddy4point0
May 14th, 2007, 00:41
that looks awsome!!!!
i cant wait!

Zork64
May 14th, 2007, 01:38
Its a shame i never got into the whole pokemon thing, seems like nintendo is kicking ass with it.

Xcliber
May 14th, 2007, 01:53
Finaly a pokemon MMORPG!!!

F2bnp
May 14th, 2007, 05:44
OMG you still playing pokemon?Why?Pokemon IS for kiddies;

DanTheManMS
May 14th, 2007, 07:22

I haven't played any of the games since the original Red/Blue, but I'm actually starting to get into this Diamond one in my spare time. It's somewhat childish, yes, but there's more strategy involved than I originally gave it credit for. It's a fun way to spend an hour or two at least.

Now the anime/cartoon is a completely different matter. The games themselves are alright.

Basil Zero
May 14th, 2007, 07:43

who cares!

Pokemon pwns lol

btw, cant wait for this game to come out in NA

WOOT!!!:thumbup:

rkovas
May 14th, 2007, 11:32
i would like to have a mmorpg with the traditional system rather than M.D. one...

NotThat1337
May 14th, 2007, 15:41
The whole conecpt is for kids yeah, but some of the games are actually really good. Still undecided on this though so far.

F2bnp
May 14th, 2007, 16:14
Pokemon is gay...

JKKDARK
May 14th, 2007, 16:23
Pokemon is gay...

Prove it. I know a lot of poeple who play Pokemon and they are not gay.

F2bnp
May 14th, 2007, 16:44
You got a point there :P
But it's for kids!If you wanna play RPG play something else damn not pokemon it is just so childish!

Duobix
May 14th, 2007, 16:52
Ghem, if you're looking for a reason that pokemon are stupid, you probably have not played any of the games yet. I can say that tv series were stupid (and are still now) but the games are kind of RPG gems for Handhelds. Every mainstream pokemon game was good, and let me say-pokemon series is really one of the best RPG's.

And, if you're looking for something more for mature, I'll sugest Zelda or Dragon Quest.

ShinMike
May 14th, 2007, 19:34
the anime is homo and childish yeah, the game is childish but not homo, the gameplay is tight, with lots of monster to capture, attacks and stuff, childish but good game, so i dont mind what people say when im playing it, cause is all about the fun after all.

F2bnp
May 14th, 2007, 19:43
Look I'm 13 and I've played all the pokemon games.Ok at first I liked 'em,but know that I grew up I find em so boring and childish.

DanTheManMS
May 14th, 2007, 22:38
It's fine to think that a game is childish, but don't insult those who play it based on your own personal interests. Well okay, if you see one of your friends playing Pony Friends, then go ahead and laugh, but the Pokemon games are surprisingly decent. I was surprised when I played Diamond after having not played any of them for nearly 10 years.

Fou-Lu1510
May 14th, 2007, 23:35
Look I'm 13 and I've played all the pokemon games.Ok at first I liked 'em,but know that I grew up I find em so boring and childish.

13, hehe.
It's always funny to see little kids calling games childish.

Steely
May 15th, 2007, 00:59

I'm 13, too, and I wouldn't say you grew up, not only for the fact that you're under 18, but simply for a reason that you're posting full posts like "Pokemon is gay".. Yeah, I envy your maturity.. As everyone was saying, the show was GARBAGE, but the game qualifies a lot higher than plenty of games.. *cough*Spiderman 3*cough*Shrek 3*cough*..
Sure, Pokemon IS based on childish themes, but I'm going to play games on if I think it's enjoyable(mind you I've been busy lately..), and not if some loser at school(not you) who can't even write a decent sentence says it's gay.

Xcliber
May 15th, 2007, 02:18
btw you dont HAVE to BUY\PLAY it if u think its all that bad...
Just let the rest of us childish losers have r fun!

elgpostei
May 17th, 2007, 19:55
Pokemon rocks!

tsimehC
May 19th, 2007, 21:52
Pokemon FTW and I'm 19!

jklod
May 21st, 2007, 15:00
pokemon is so good and all u pokemon haters out there we'll get pikachu to rape u all lol.
any way back to the subject if anybody plays pokemon diamond on a no$gba2.4 i wanted to know if u can save and load it succesfully because i got everything for my ds emulator and i got the game-pokemon diamond-and i cant load my savegame when i try it says rom image has crashed. right now i am using no$gba2.4 as an emulator but i am about to try out some other ones. if anyone can help it will be greatly appreciated. also for no$gba does any1 no how to make it full screen?

-Peeve the Prodigy

Da_ALC
May 25th, 2007, 16:03
Mystery Dungeon SUX. Not even remotely a game concept. This looks pretty enough tho.