PDA

View Full Version : Serve N' Go v3

wraggster
May 14th, 2007, 15:54
Sousanator posted a new release of his game:

Here it is, the moment you've been waiting for...
Serve N' Go v3
The game has been completly written from scratch into c (opposed to the previous LUA versions)

In this game you play a fast food employee who gets the food the customer is asking for, in a certain time limit.
CONTROLS - X pick up food, X drop off food, O call more food
For more info read the ReadMe
note: there is one bug in which it will freeze when going back and forth from menu to game several times(around 5-6)

This version includes:
- custom background music (your MP3 collection)
- 4 different game modes
- multiple themes to choose from
- difficulty settings (because some complain it is to hard I defaulted it to 60%, but I enjoy it at around 85%)
- and much more

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

djshaun06
May 14th, 2007, 16:05
Sousanator posted a new release of his game:

Here it is, the moment you've been waiting for...
Serve N' Go v3
The game has been completly written from scratch into c (opposed to the previous LUA versions)

In this game you play a fast food employee who gets the food the customer is asking for, in a certain time limit.
CONTROLS - X pick up food, X drop off food, O call more food
For more info read the ReadMe
note: there is one bug in which it will freeze when going back and forth from menu to game several times(around 5-6)

This version includes:
- custom background music (your MP3 collection)
- 4 different game modes
- multiple themes to choose from
- difficulty settings (because some complain it is to hard I defaulted it to 60%, but I enjoy it at around 85%)
- and much more

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Diner Dash (PSP Game) ;)

titch.ryan
May 14th, 2007, 16:31
wow i remember playing other versions of this its awesome

PSP 101
May 14th, 2007, 17:15
Nice update, this is one of my favorite homebrew games.

Buddy4point0
May 14th, 2007, 20:10
this looks great, you should go with some smother graphics but it looks very fun

slaphappygamer
September 16th, 2007, 21:04
awesome game. i cant play the game anymore, though. it crashes when i select a mode (story or survival). i have 3.52m33-4. i tried everything, removed all plugins, restore the psp theme, and tried both kernel modes. maybe the game needs to updated? i tried diner dash. that game is not as fun as this. very addicting game here. i miss it.