PDA

View Full Version : PRX Launcher v0.4 for all 3.XX OE

wraggster
May 14th, 2007, 16:02
News/release from the ketchupman: (http://masterketchup.free.fr/TEAMXK/index.html)

What is this

It's simply a plugin which can launch an eboot from an icon

Release v0.4 !

New :
now working on 3.30 and 3.40 OE (only tested on 3.40 OE but should be fine in 3.30 OE).

How to use :

We've a little changed our plugins. In the file, you'll find 5 prx, named HBx.prx (x=1 .. 5). Each HBx launch ms0:/PSP/SYSTEM/HBx/EBOOT.PBP

- why in system ? beacause you wont see the file in your game menu on vsh.
- how to get it work : rename the hbx you want into a plugin name (see below), and flash it to your PSP. And it's finished !
- if you need more than 5 prx, only hexedit the path of the HB to launch

To know :

Three things :
- it can't launch kxploit homebrew : you need to use 1.00 hb.
- there is no compatibility issues with SCEP (we dont find any bug )
- there can be some problems with few hb (like snesxstyl for example).

To do

Depending on what YOU want ...

Known bugs

It seems you cant launch any Eboot that uses / modifies the flash (like PSPFiler for example) : it's because we cant get this PRX to work in kernel mode under 3.40 OE ..

Ketchup for Team XK

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Draak332
May 14th, 2007, 16:26
hooray!!
been waiting for this:)

titch.ryan
May 14th, 2007, 17:04
yes finally a use for all my icons.

thanks

can you load psx eboots in this way?

leonalchemist
May 14th, 2007, 19:13
.. wat te heck is this supposed to do
well at least this 1 got some info but i dont get wat its 4.
most people dont understand when you guys make stuff so plz explain clearly wat are the use for the stuff you upload; im just saying cause i've seen many people on similar situation when other people are also confused

also same question as the other guy can you load psx eboots in this way?

ms0:/PSP/SYSTEM/HBx/EBOOT.PBP
do we have to create a new folder for the HBx thingy and... wats the EBOOT suppose to be
i mean lunch an eboot from an icon if the eboot of watever is here then there cant be an icon on the psp so wat te huh?
sry for the noobness if so just can any1 explain?

XP

Apoklepz
May 14th, 2007, 19:27
^^ Same kind of complaining here.

- What's it for and what's it do? (in english please...not engrish)

- Can somebody post a pic? (pretty please with strawberries on top)

Sounds pretty good, if it is what I think it is....even from a misunderstood point of view...so, thanks.

daguas
May 14th, 2007, 19:41
The PRX launcher plugins can be changed with these plugins from flash0:

update_plugin.prx - Settings -> Network Update
camera_plugin.prx - Photo -> Camera
netplay_client_plugin.prx - Game -> Game Sharing
savedata_plugin.prx - Game -> Save Data Utility
license_plugin.prx - Game -> Certificate Utility (not in 3.40)
lftv_plugin.prx - Network -> Location Free Player
premo_plugin.prx - Network -> Remote Play

Just rename any of the HB1, HB2, HB3, HB4 or HB5 with one of the list above and flash it to flash0.

Then put the homebrew you want (EBOOT) in the respective folder (ms0:/PSP/SYSTEM/HBx/EBOOT.PBP)

So, when you click the respective icon from xmb, the homebrew you chose will launch

leonalchemist
May 14th, 2007, 19:55
ok guess it help a bit but slightly still confused. sry people

ok i get most of it but some little random questions again, just in case can u lunch psx games with that if on original 3.03
and the HBx/EBOOT.pbp is the HBx suppose to be a folder named just as it is or with a 1,2,3,4,5
ok 2 more (i know im noob) where to put plugins and like i said if the EBOOT.pbp is in the SYSTEM folder then its not going to show a icon on the psp so i cant lunch anything anyway

thx in adv. for informing us noobs, i want to know all this cause im getting tired of finding a way to downgrade my psp. bb

Buddy4point0
May 14th, 2007, 20:04
thanks man, this is great for me

tophead420
May 15th, 2007, 22:02
Yay this one doesn't work either. I tried to boot recovery mode with this and it don't work. Guess I could try another brew first but this is what I needed it for was to boot recovery from an icon

BaDaPpLe
May 16th, 2007, 14:13
Working great for the stuff in game but will not run game150 stuff like MapThis dunno if its cause mapthis uses kxploit dunno...

titch.ryan
May 16th, 2007, 19:04
anyone managed to get this working loading psx games. it tired hex editing them to load out of the GAME folder but that didnt work.

what plugin is used for pops and where is it located in the flash0?

BaDaPpLe
May 16th, 2007, 21:15
Anyway to use the online manuals icon??