PDA

View Full Version : CWCheat 0.17 rev.c

camcorderdoctor
May 14th, 2007, 22:15
Weltall has updated his popular cheat hacking application for PSP.

Heres whats new:

CHANGELOG:

0.1.7 REV. C RELEASE

- [ALL] now it's possible to do pg up/down in the text reader (left/right)
- [ALL] optimizations and removal of various part of the code to reduce prx size
- [ALL] added an entry for the memory editor (disabled for now)
- 0000005: [POPS] now it's possible to use again the memory card manager functions with older pops loaded trough popsloader
or with an old OE CF
- 0000001: [ALL] Fixed a buffer overflow in the remaps selection screen which could make cwcheat crash and show some
graphic glitch when selecting a file with a long name. plus a better check for the file opening process
was added
- 0000002: [ALL] added float support in the fixed/diff search
- 0000003: [ALL] fixed the macro support which didn't work and crashed cwcheat while loading the macro. this was caused by
an old reference to older folders which is now fixed. plus a check for the presence of the file was added
to prevent crash with wrongly referenced macros
- added support to save (only 3.40)/read (all Firmwares) *.VME memory cards
- various fixes
- [SITE] added more checks in the cheat add functions
- [SITE] now it's possible to add cheats by pasting the db snippet of the game+cheats you want to add
- [SITE] fixed various glitches in the db, if you find something like "_L 0" "_L " "_L 0 0" or other wrongly
formatted entries please report them
- [SITE] Added a lot of missing images
- [SITE] removed various "cloned"/with bad id/with missing game nam e or id games

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Buddy4point0
May 15th, 2007, 00:27
ace! this program is great

kcajblue
May 15th, 2007, 03:33
i use this once in a while.
it is a good app though.

DarthPaul
May 15th, 2007, 04:06
I started using this program yesterday. Great to see it's still in the work. Gonna download this.

factor remix
May 15th, 2007, 05:54
Great work man... I still use this when I am bored:D

ICE
May 15th, 2007, 06:01
hey is there anyway to turn off cheats in socom without having to return to the main menu? i mean you can turn cheats off but they're really not off.

if you know how just pm me because i dont feel like keeping track of this page :D

TenBear
May 16th, 2007, 09:36
i need help, ive installed it under the directions that the readme told including activating the .prx in the recovery mode(By the way i have 3.40 OE freshly installed) but when i play any game (and the games are listed on the site as been compatable and having cheats for them) and hold select, nothing happens (no cheat menu appears). I would be greatful if anyone could pm me or reply with a solution. Thx