PDA

View Full Version : Sony's Gamers Day Here I Come

wraggster
May 15th, 2007, 01:14
via kotaku (http://kotaku.com/gaming/event/sonys-gamers-day-here-i-come-260272.php)

I just got back to Denver from my trip to San Francisco and visiting Ubisoft, EA, Sega and checking out Halo 3's multiplayer, and now I'm off to San Diego to check out Sony's Gamers Day.

The three day event will include, I'm told, a bit of mingling tonight, a whole lot of PS3 and PSP news tomorrow, and a bit more on Thursday morning. There are supposed to be a slew of first and third party games on hand and perhaps we'll be getting some announcements. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed and hope for a Playstation Portable Store announcement so I can finally start to buy triple-A movies and TV shows directly to my PSP. Comes on store...

I suspect I'll be traveling a lot more going to events now that I don't work full time for the Rocky. Freelancing has really cleared up my schedule. I've also been asked to become a Game Critics Judge, which means I'll be one of the people helping to select the Best of E3 winners.

I've always been a little confused about how that whole thing worked, so this should give me interesting insight. Last week, was in fact, a way for all of the judges to get some time with a bunch of games. A collection of companies flew out all of the judges to the events, including me. So the process is underway already.

Make sure to check back tonight and later this week for all of the Sony news as it happens.

Buddy4point0
May 15th, 2007, 02:00
sounds like a blast man, have fun

Basil Zero
May 15th, 2007, 07:17
sounds awesome

wonder what the first and third party games are...