PDA

View Full Version : Iris Competition

PSmonkey
May 15th, 2007, 01:15
If you don't know by now, well you were never gonna know.

:rofl:

fatcat04912 is hosting an Iris competition and I though I would make this front page news since it keeps falling further and further in the main sections news post.

Also yes I am contributing a copy of Prince of Persia Rival Swords (new copy fyi, i'm not trying to pawn off my copy. I still am playing it).

Everybody feel free to continue discussion here as well. Anyways here is a link to the topic as well as the basic rules.

Have fun kids!!

(fyi, if this goes well I might try doing a compo of my own).

-------------------------

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=61507

The contest is for New maps And or New Characters
Just remember no all ready posted material
No Ripped Material

You Will Be Judged On the Following
1. Quality of map or Character
2. The In game speed
3. Size of the map (weather to crowded or to open)
4. Playability
5. Not to many glitches

No more entry past 05.27.07 (todays 04.30.07)

PRIZES
1. Unpatched copy of Grand Theft Auto Liberty City
2. Psp Parts
3. Prince of Persia Donated by PsMonkey
4. Socom psp head phones
5. Umd Movies
6. Umd Games
Other numerous prizes

Now im just trying to get iris back on the map

Special Grand Prize
Rules for grand prize

Must make and iris "update"

Now really i just want new bullets and maybe a gui for the update.

They get a grand prize the grand prize is worth about 80 - 120 dollars So what are your waiting for get out and map model or program

NO RIPS PERIOD!!!

Malksta
May 15th, 2007, 18:21
PSmonkey, you should sign the copy of the game with your signature :D

PSmonkey
May 15th, 2007, 20:10
PSmonkey, you should sign the copy of the game with your signature :D

Why? I have taken no part in the development of that game. Plus not sure if I would get in trouble for that.

Anyways exspect me to have a blow out and give out copies of the game i'm working on in the future (errrm, thats not happening for a very long time).

Malksta
May 15th, 2007, 20:37
give an autograph for an extra prize :P (you are a little famous =P)

Buddy4point0
May 22nd, 2007, 01:04
o! it ends in 6 days! i got to get to work!

jeegee
May 23rd, 2007, 14:05
Hmmm not a coder but glad iris still being worked on :) Keep up the good work fellas

Buddy4point0
May 27th, 2007, 03:37
did any1 even enter?
if u give 1 more month and post a new thread in the pspnews forum. i will enter, and im sure others will too

PSmonkey
May 29th, 2007, 14:07
Looks like no entries from what I see.
:(

No biggie. I will do another contest for a friend's game in the future to give away the copy of pop I have sitting on my shelf.

Buddy4point0
May 30th, 2007, 00:04
cool man, i love contests. i shoulda entered that crap ive been working on unfinished, i still woulda won lol

oh and psmonkey, are you allowed to say what the name of this game is that your working on?, i assume its a commercal?

PSmonkey
May 30th, 2007, 02:57
? you mean for work ?

No I can't yet since it's not publicly anounced yet.

The other note in my previous post is a local friend is doing a puzzle game for psp (homebrew) so I might give away the copy of pop:rs to promote it (it would be a simple, make a puzzle for the game). I will talk about that when it gets closer to actualy being ready (its a long ways off).

Buddy4point0
May 31st, 2007, 03:43
yea i ment for your work. and i assumed you wouldnt be able to say anything. thats cool though. after it comes out be sure to say and ill make sure i pick up a copy.