PDA

View Full Version : Have You Had Any Paranormal Experiences?

ExcruciationX
May 15th, 2007, 06:09
I've had a bunch of them.

1. My UFO sighting.
2. My dead grandma appeared on her favorite beach once, just walking around, and I was the only one that saw her. There is a big rock there, and when I went around it, she was gone.

What was the weirdest thing about it, is that I instantly got the feeling it was her, before it occurred to me she was dead. This shook me up pretty bad.

3. That ghost sighting thingy, which was proven false, but the tap on my shoulder wasn't.

Why do I ask? Apparently, my mom can get ESP-like messages from my grandma (the one I saw on the beach) that tell her important things.

These usually have to do with family crisis and how to deal with it. And it's always advice that seems similar to what actually happens in the future.

SnesR0X
May 15th, 2007, 06:19
I used to be afraid of the dark when I was younger, like when I was 7, and I thought stuff happened, but I just had a very active imagination. Sorry X, ghosts are not real :o

ICE
May 15th, 2007, 06:29
the way i look at things is that there is a set of laws set in place by.. well lets just say "someone". those laws cant be broken. when you die your soul doesnt stay here. for it to stay here wouldnt make sense.

paranormal events break these laws and therefore, to me, they're rubbish. ufo's arent paranormal in themselves however the explanations for them may be.

to answer your question, no.

ExcruciationX
May 15th, 2007, 06:44
the way i look at things is that there is a set of laws set in place by.. well lets just say "someone". those laws cant be broken. when you die your soul doesnt stay here. for it to stay here wouldnt make sense.

paranormal events break these laws and therefore, to me, they're rubbish. ufo's arent paranormal in themselves however the explanations for them may be.

to answer your question, no.
Who said they broke laws at all? They break our laws, but not the real ones, or else they wouldn't be there. ;)

kcajblue
May 15th, 2007, 06:51
2. My dead grandma appeared on her favorite beach once, just walking around, and I was the only one that saw her. There is a big rock there, and when I went around it, she was gone.

What was the weirdest thing about it, is that I instantly got the feeling it was her, before it occurred to me she was dead. This shook me up pretty bad.i would be pretty freaked if the same thing happened to me.

ExcruciationX
May 15th, 2007, 07:13
i would be pretty freaked if the same thing happened to me.
You ain't kidding!

SnesR0X
May 15th, 2007, 07:30
ICE means that it's impossible for spirits to stay here so it would be impossible for that to happen.

shiftybill
May 15th, 2007, 07:59
ive seen a few weird lights in the sky, thats about it though

ExcruciationX
May 15th, 2007, 17:19
ICE means that it's impossible for spirits to stay here so it would be impossible for that to happen.

B.S.

ICE
May 15th, 2007, 17:41
i thought maybe youd get what i was saying but you didnt.

my statement means nothing to you becuase the "rules" you think the world abides by are different than.. well most others.

for someone to die and their spirit to stay here they would need a reason no? care to explain how that happens?

EDIT: i really like how instead of arguing a point you just call the other side b.s.
very mature lol ;)

Accordion
May 15th, 2007, 17:54
i thought maybe youd get what i was saying but you didnt.

my statement means nothing to you becuase the "rules" you think the world abides by are different than.. well most others.

for someone to die and their spirit to stay here they would need a reason no? care to explain how that happens?

EDIT: i really like how instead of arguing a point you just call the other side b.s.
very mature lol ;)

now your trying to make the rules. naughty naughty

ICE
May 15th, 2007, 17:58
now your trying to make the rules. naughty naughty

i am? um no im pretty sure that i said the rules are made by "someone". i meant G-d but i didnt want to hi-jack this thread so i didnt say that. just check the bible. its in there. oh and also if you use logic too.

now your trying to make me look bad. naughty naughty.

bullhead
May 15th, 2007, 18:22

1. My UFO sighting.

What was the weirdest thing about it, is that I instantly got the feeling it was her, before it occurred to me she was dead. This shook me up pretty bad.

3. That ghost sighting thingy, which was proven false, but the tap on my shoulder wasn't.

Why do I ask? Apparently, my mom can get ESP-like messages from my grandma (the one I saw on the beach) that tell her important things.

These usually have to do with family crisis and how to deal with it. And it's always advice that seems similar to what actually happens in the future.
I believe you are not telling the truth.

ExcruciationX
May 15th, 2007, 22:25
I believe you are not telling the truth.
Why not?

bullhead
May 15th, 2007, 22:49
Because when people tell me about things ive never witnessed in some shape or form I don't believe them. I have trust issues I guess.

ExcruciationX
May 15th, 2007, 22:55
I can assure you, I'm telling the 100% truth. I didn't tell you people before, because you'd think I was nuts.

Accordion
May 15th, 2007, 22:59
pecan

bullhead
May 15th, 2007, 23:05
I can assure you, I'm telling the 100% truth. I didn't tell you people before, because you'd think I was nuts.

Its ok to be nuts...Crazy people see the world in a most peculiar way. I think its cool that you see the world in a different way...

ExcruciationX
May 15th, 2007, 23:18
Its ok to be nuts...Crazy people see the world in a most peculiar way. I think its cool that you see the world in a different way...
But I'm not crazy!

Accordion
May 15th, 2007, 23:19
Braaaa-zill!

Gold Line
May 15th, 2007, 23:22
But I'm not crazy!

your not crazy!? :eek: i thought you was

bullhead
May 15th, 2007, 23:26
But I'm not crazy!

Yeah, I understand man, its cool. ;)

ExcruciationX
May 15th, 2007, 23:30
your not crazy!? :eek: i thought you was
:rolleyes:

Shadowblind
May 15th, 2007, 23:33

1. My UFO sighting.

You know that that either means your going insane, or demons...

Mark30001
May 15th, 2007, 23:39
While laying down on my bed at night, it would feel as if someone (poltergeist!) slapped me across my face..

Triv1um
May 15th, 2007, 23:46
once I bumped into a bright green alien in the street, and he said

" yo yo yo, I'm a mother ****ing alien, bitch "

and I said

" STFU noob!1!!!1!1!1!!1!1"

and then the alien got really angry and went bruce lee on my ass..

when I woke up, I had a axe in my head.......

real story.

kcajblue
May 16th, 2007, 00:08
cmon you guys.
this isnt in junk.

anyway. the closest thing that happened to me is when i think i see people pass by or walk a corner and stuff like that. but when i look to where ever they went, i dont see anyone.

Mark30001
May 16th, 2007, 00:10
Mine really happened though, many times. :p

kcajblue
May 16th, 2007, 00:20
well. if it did really happen.
i suggest you get a new house.
or perform an exorcism.

Gold Line
May 16th, 2007, 01:16
who ya gona call ghostbusters!

ExcruciationX
May 16th, 2007, 01:21
You know that that either means your going insane, or demons...
I'm looking for a secular approach, bud.

SnesR0X
May 16th, 2007, 06:44
There are Demons in the burgers we all eat

psychoticinferno
May 16th, 2007, 07:44
For the longest time, I would wake up in the middle of the night with the feeling that someone was sleeping right next to me. My mattress would "breathe" and relax. It was really unnerving sometimes, but eventually it stopped and never came back.

Gold Line
May 16th, 2007, 08:00
im scared now :(

Rhombus
May 16th, 2007, 21:31
Personaly, I have no religion, but I will not say "I don't belive in god." (because that says there is one, but I don't accept it.) So in my view there are no ghosts, no souls, no nothing. Although I respect other religions and people sharing there religion and views. But anyway I think most of this is stuff and can be explained.

Ghost sitings = Halutionations. From stress, denial, or while remembering someone. Or magic mushrooms!

Sterotypical UFO's = Light posts, lights, people playing tricks, dust in eyes, or blury plane. Also it is impossible for a UFO to look the the steriotype we all think of, but I am not saying there couldn't be alien ships around us! Or magic mushrooms!

That is all. MAGIC MUSHROOMS!

wind_mill
May 21st, 2007, 19:04
Im really not a ghost believer or anything, but i had an incident that happened with me as well.

since i am unable to explain it, i would personally classify it as paranormal.

Once i was in my bed lying down at night and i kept on noticing this black orb like object floating around in my room, kind of the size of a tennis ball or maybe slightly larger.

I was 100% sure my eyes were playing tricks on me, but then this object collided with my bed and at THAT instant, my bed broke. I didnt hear a THUD or anything but I did see it collide with my bed though.The only noise came from the breaking bed.

This didnt scare me or anything (Dont worry, i scare pretty easily ;)), but it left me intrigued.

Wonder what you guys think. 0_o

bullhead
May 21st, 2007, 19:16
cashews

Shadowblind
May 21st, 2007, 19:34
Meh...when your a being of the shadows you tend to understand reality a little better. So I say to you:

Most paranormal activities come from shadow beings. So don't worry, they don't bite.

ExcruciationX
May 21st, 2007, 23:07
Personaly, I have no religion, but I will not say "I don't belive in god." (because that says there is one, but I don't accept it.) So in my view there are no ghosts, no souls, no nothing. Although I respect other religions and people sharing there religion and views. But anyway I think most of this is stuff and can be explained.

Ghost sitings = Halutionations. From stress, denial, or while remembering someone. Or magic mushrooms!

Sterotypical UFO's = Light posts, lights, people playing tricks, dust in eyes, or blury plane. Also it is impossible for a UFO to look the the steriotype we all think of, but I am not saying there couldn't be alien ships around us! Or magic mushrooms!

That is all. MAGIC MUSHROOMS!
I disagree.

I believe in most of that stuff, but I think it can be explained by science in the future.

penileartery
May 22nd, 2007, 18:08
i had a weird thing with UFO's and aliens. when i was little i saw a flying disc (no, it wasnt a frisbee) and it just zoomed off. i got a really good on the UFO.

just about a year ago. i would wake up all the time thinking there was someone in my room. i would turn on the light to make sure.
the next day, my brother said he saw someone leaving the room. but my door never opened. weird eh?

i never believed in that kinda stuff until it happened.

and i dont do drugs :D

ryan2006
May 22nd, 2007, 18:36
yes when i was younger we were driving through the country and we seen this light flying about the sky fast so we flashed the car lights and it flashed back so we tryed it a couple more times and it did the same thing then it dissapeared.

Hawq
May 22nd, 2007, 18:42
For the longest time, I would wake up in the middle of the night with the feeling that someone was sleeping right next to me. My mattress would "breathe" and relax. It was really unnerving sometimes, but eventually it stopped and never came back.Invisible rapist? back on topic saw a ufo once, (well technically I see em all the time, we all do as how can we be sure its really a plane?) large cylindrical thing with light coming from windows, at this point you'll be thinking 'Plane!' but it had no wings & was moving very slowly and it was low enough that I could see it was not a blimp as well. Thought 'thats a bit odd' got in the car & went home as I was planning to as it was after a shopping trip, though as someones said ufo's aint really paranormal.

No ghosts, though I have finished other peoples ghost stories upon the first hearing before (mainly due to the general way they tend to go) do such things exist? if so its not what most people think, more likely bleedthrough from parallel dimensions, rather like a channel on a tv suffering from image's from another channel appearing as a distortion.

LilSwish722
May 22nd, 2007, 23:53
ive seen a few weird lights in the sky, thats about it though

me too...and guess what...IT WAS A DAMN AIRPLANE :eek: lol