PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy VII: Before Crisis

wraggster
May 15th, 2007, 20:33
via next gen (http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5612&Itemid=2)

originally released on Japanese mobile phones, this cute little action-RPG set in the popular FFVII world will finally find its true audience when it's released on PSP, and with luxurious networking abilities. I played it for a few minutes on a friend's phone and didn't understand what was going on, though maybe the mileage will vary on the PSP.

More final fantasy gaming coming soon if thats your thing.

Buddy4point0
May 15th, 2007, 20:40
hm, well im gonna check this out.
<turns on get in now on my verizon razor>

baracki96
May 15th, 2007, 21:41
Nice, the psp is getting some seriously good rpgs soon.

tvrstl
May 15th, 2007, 21:42
Yay Final Fantasy!!

and VII, wich is my favourite game off all times!!:D

NICE!!!!!!

well, Square has really made an effort in producing games to handhelds this year!!

And I like it;)

Basil Zero
May 15th, 2007, 21:43
Cant wait for this to release on PSP WOOT!!!

shadowhawk22
May 15th, 2007, 22:07
I know. PSP users have always said that RPG's seem to be the best games for the PSP, simply because its the kind of game you want on the road. I loves FF1 (jap version, which had english as an option). And I know I will love FF2. I can't wait for Crisis and the other FF games coming out. I am excitied!

Zin0099
May 15th, 2007, 23:18
by any change square just want to make ff7 the complete series and have
bc ff7
cc ff7
last order ff7
ff7
ff7 advent childern
d.o.c. ff7
d.o.c. last episodes ff7

all jamed in one pack

Zin0099
May 15th, 2007, 23:21
I know. PSP users have always said that RPG's seem to be the best games for the PSP, simply because its the kind of game you want on the road. I loves FF1 (jap version, which had english as an option). And I know I will love FF2. I can't wait for Crisis and the other FF games coming out. I am excitied!

ff1 jap version has an option to play in english?
Crisis core would be awesome if jap version had an option like that

Abgoj
May 15th, 2007, 23:39
Found this out earlier, it's great news.

Cloud_35
May 16th, 2007, 00:35
dude, I CRAPPED!!! awesome! waiting patiently still.....................

Gold Line
May 16th, 2007, 01:22
ff7 was and still is the best final fantasy out there lets hope BC and CC will be just as good :)

DarthPaul
May 16th, 2007, 02:35
Before Crisis coming to PSP!!!? Ahhhhh!!!

mfz64
May 16th, 2007, 03:57
BC and CC will definitely be hits

Solidsnake3000
May 16th, 2007, 05:57
i loved at some pics for this game and it dont look like your regular u hit i hit rpg it looks like a kingdomhearts system type fighting

SnesR0X
May 16th, 2007, 06:36
I love it, but now there's another game I need to wait for!!! DAMN YOU!!! :D

Abgoj
May 16th, 2007, 21:27
ff7 was and still is the best final fantasy out there lets hope BC and CC will be just as good :)

I doubt it will be. Unless bc and/or cc are unbelievably great games, they probably won't live up to peoples expectations and it'll seem like a disappointment. But obviously I could be wrong.

Joe100517
May 17th, 2007, 16:35
Wow this is awesome news! I wanted to play this game since I first saw screens of it years ago, but I thought chances were bad since even if they brought it out of Japan I wouldn't have the right cell phone or whatever. If this comes out on PSP it will be great! There's supposed to be some online features and the PSP can handle that, but I wonder if you would need the PSP camera attachment for creating materia.... I hope not.

EDIT:::

Everyone on AdventChildren.Net says that this website is giving us incorrect information. While Before Crisis was discussed at the Square Enix Party, nothing was mentioned about it being ported to the PSP.