View Full Version : Problems MatThis with fw3.03OE-C

parzeval23
May 16th, 2007, 23:37
Hello,

I tried it two hours... :(

My firmware is 3.03OE-C;
My Kernel is set to 1.5;
MapThis is in GAME315;

The program starts with a blue screen and the indication "Loading USB Accessory module... error" -It is all and the program stops :(
I must reset the PSP.

If I put the MapThis to the folder GAME303, near the same, only without "error":
"Loading USB Accessory module..."

I put usbgps.prx and usbacc.prx to my MapThis folder without a result :(

With Kernel 3.3. is it the same problem.

Thank you for you advice!

PS: I can start the program in PSP with two different icons "MapThis GPS Edition" - Where is the difference?

An0nJ0hn
May 17th, 2007, 00:33
Hello,

I tried it two hours... :(

My firmware is 3.03OE-C;
My Kernel is set to 1.5;
MapThis is in GAME315;

The program starts with a blue screen and the indication "Loading USB Accessory module... error" -It is all and the program stops :(
I must reset the PSP.

If I put the MapThis to the folder GAME303, near the same, only without "error":
"Loading USB Accessory module..."

I put usbgps.prx and usbacc.prx to my MapThis folder without a result :(

With Kernel 3.3. is it the same problem.

Thank you for you advice!

PS: I can start the program in PSP with two different icons "MapThis GPS Edition" - Where is the difference?

I'm going to assume that when you typed folder GAME315 that it was a typo. So, did you put the .prx files in a folder and then in the Map This! folder or did you just drop them in the Map This! folder? What .prx files are they (from which FW)? Are you using the PSP-290 or the Holux receiver? Which Mother Board are you using?

Mobz87
May 17th, 2007, 05:08
I have rared my mapviwer so it is working with 3.03OE´c

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=68YIOAD0

lsneakyl
May 17th, 2007, 05:35
I have 3.03 oe-c also, but my psp-290 should be coming later this week or next week.

anyways, so far MapThis! was able to load up for me and the map I made also works.

Here is my setup:

Firmware: 3.03oe-c
Kernel set to 3.03
Mapthis in GAME303

Folder set up like this:

GAME303
\mapViewer
-EBOOT.PBP (psp-290 eboot)
-gps
-usbacc.prx (3.03 prx)
-usbgps.prx (3.03 prx)

\maps
-_MyMapCreated

\system
-"everything in the system folder"

Also, did you try to do the usbhost-fix?? I'll let you all know if this will work with my gps when it comes in but so far everything seems to be okay.

Edit: Got my Psp-290 in today and it works! Just like everyone else, it takes 1 minute or so to lock on while other times it takes up to 5-10 minutes to lock on.

parzeval23
May 17th, 2007, 07:54
Thank you very much!! - Can you just give me a link for the usbacc.prx andy usbgps.prx for the fw 3.03?
Thanks!

parzeval23
May 17th, 2007, 09:13
So, I have just solved a part of the problem!

Now:

If I start the program throught the first icon (with the satellite picture) the program won't to start ("The game could not be started. (8002014C)").

If I start the program throught the second, blue icon ("MapThis! Pocket MapViewer") it works, but ONLY with the map of New York Subway, not the GLOBAL MAP. - If I try to start the global map.zip, the PSP seems to work ("Please wait while map is loading", but I am waiting many minutes without the map is loaded...

lsneakyl
May 17th, 2007, 14:25
Don't worry about the picture with the satellite (mapViewer%)...its normal to get that error

The one you supposed to use is the one with the magnifying glass in the picture (mapViewer)

As far as the .zip sample file provided and not working for you, I'm not sure because it loaded within a minute for me.

Also, the map I created was not in zip format. It was just a folder like this "_Mymapcreated" using in7ane Map downloader.

pavelkaliadka
May 18th, 2007, 01:25
hi, i got my gps psp-290. I tried start mapthis, it works fine but my psp-290 shows error. I tried almost all possible combinations, but lack of luck.
My Firmware: 3.03oe-c
Could you give me links for usbgps.prx , usbacc.prx and mapthis which should be good under my firware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dreetje9
May 18th, 2007, 20:21
hi, i got my gps psp-290. I tried start mapthis, it works fine but my psp-290 shows error. I tried almost all possible combinations, but lack of luck.
My Firmware: 3.03oe-c
Could you give me links for usbgps.prx , usbacc.prx and mapthis which should be good under my firware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I use 3.03OE-C, and this works for me (just copy the complete map on your map inside GAME303

Get it (http://www.megaupload.com/nl/?d=QYIX4XFV)

EDIT: Kernel needs to be 3.03