PDA

View Full Version : Remotejoy GUI V1.5

wraggster
May 17th, 2007, 01:16
News/release from DemonX that lets you play PSP games on your PC, perfect for those with broken screens etc. heres the release info

This was a very fast release due to time, I will be improving it much more when I have the time.

Info :

.NET Framework 2.0 must be installed.
This is Version 1.5, 17/05/07.

http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=remotejoyguisg0.jpg

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via demonx (http://forums.qj.net/f-psp-development-forum-11/t-release-pc-remotejoy-gui-v1-160507-108083.html)

Buddy4point0
May 17th, 2007, 01:37
sweet! this will be great for recording your game

IamAbe
May 17th, 2007, 01:42
GREAT NEWS, i've been waiting for something like this :thumbup: . i'm gonna try it out later tonight. Thanx for all your hard work!!!

DarthPaul
May 17th, 2007, 02:10
What's the function of this? Play PSP games on PC? An emulator?

Napalm-Death
May 17th, 2007, 02:38
No, it shows the stuff on the PSP's screen on your monitor!

DarthPaul
May 17th, 2007, 07:44
Omg!! Nice! Thanks for the reply!

titch.ryan
May 17th, 2007, 08:29
wow cool must try this.

Baboon
May 17th, 2007, 08:53
So is this the same concept as the other release we had recently 'PSP screen to PC via USB'?

Is this quite easy to set up on windows?

It sounds ace. :)

steve-b
May 17th, 2007, 11:05
This just bricked my PSP. Thank DAX for recovery menu...First time I've had to use it and it was really easy.

I was at the part where you type in '%loadvsh' to have the app boot back to XMB. My psp switched off after the 10 second black screen. Then it was a fancy looking paperweight.

If you are messing about with this, be careful.

conkeroo
May 17th, 2007, 12:24
Got it working. Works fine only get cant above 8fps. Anyone any ideas??

Cloudhunter
May 17th, 2007, 14:59
This just bricked my PSP. Thank DAX for recovery menu...First time I've had to use it and it was really easy.

I was at the part where you type in '%loadvsh' to have the app boot back to XMB. My psp switched off after the 10 second black screen. Then it was a fancy looking paperweight.

If you are messing about with this, be careful.

Impossible. This doesn't write to flash AT ALL. My guess is that you had the plugins enabled in VSH mode, when you shouldn't have. Or, it was just a freeze on the PSP.

Cloudy

DarthPaul
May 17th, 2007, 15:04
I can't get this to work under any Game. Not even following the instructions..

Cloudhunter
May 17th, 2007, 15:12
Well, I've got something you can try. Instead of starting it in GAME mode, use the instructions for VSH mode, and instead of starting up %loadjoy and %loadvsh etc, type these commands when you get into it.

1. cd disc0:/
2. cd PSP_GAME
3. cd SYS_DIR
4. BOOT.BIN or EBOOT.BIN

After the game started any opening movies, turn on remotejoy viewer on the PC, then type:

5. %loadjoy

That's how I got my GTA: LCS to work!

Cloudy

Milleniumas
May 17th, 2007, 15:37
I have tested on a laptop which is dual core and it ran from 20-30 fps. On the other hand on my pc which is P4 2.66Ghz ran only about 8fps. Usually games freezes on loading Savedata, so only a few games work at the moment. I have personally could say which works: Breath Of Fire 3 and Socom2 . Here is what I have used: http://files.filefront.com//;7533627;/

Mc_Logical
May 17th, 2007, 15:52
5) Click Have Disk then click Browse and steer to where the LibUSB/driver
folder is from the RemoteJoySDL archive and highlight psp.inf then click Open.

I get to that part and browse into the RemoteJoySDL folder and cant find the psp.inf???? nothing shows up in any folders, can any1 help please?

steve-b
May 17th, 2007, 16:02
Impossible. This doesn't write to flash AT ALL. My guess is that you had the plugins enabled in VSH mode, when you shouldn't have. Or, it was just a freeze on the PSP.

Cloudy

Something bricked my psp while using this program.

I am capable of following instructions :) So no I did not have the plugins enabled. I hadn't even got to the 'game' part of the instructions yet. It also quite clearly states at the start of the readme to not have them activated. The only thing I did do was switch off a bunch of other plugins first. Perhaps it was this that broke the psp.

My psp did the switch on, black screen, switch off thing. I tried a bunch of times to switch it on, with/without memory card etc and it just refused to operate. This is a brick right?? Maybe something else happened.

Mc_Logical
May 17th, 2007, 16:08
Recovery mode still works??? if it does then u semi bricked, bad luck if its a full brick

Cloudhunter
May 17th, 2007, 16:24
Something bricked my psp while using this program.

I am capable of following instructions :) So no I did not have the plugins enabled. I hadn't even got to the 'game' part of the instructions yet. It also quite clearly states at the start of the readme to not have them activated. The only thing I did do was switch off a bunch of other plugins first. Perhaps it was this that broke the psp.

My psp did the switch on, black screen, switch off thing. I tried a bunch of times to switch it on, with/without memory card etc and it just refused to operate. This is a brick right?? Maybe something else happened.

PSP's can brick themselves occasionly ;)

Besides, you should always try removing the battery, then putting it back in.

Cloudy

Cap'n 1time
May 17th, 2007, 16:35
I imagine USB 2.0 works better. I, however, was getting about 27 FPS on my USB 1.1.

It worked great If I booted up PSP link and let it load the RSX's, but when I tried to enable the RSX's in the recovery menu and boot up it didnt seem to work. All I can do is play around on my XMB for now.

Cloudhunter
May 17th, 2007, 16:36
I imagine USB 2.0 works better. I, however, was getting about 27 FPS on my USB 1.1.

It worked great If I booted up PSP link and let it load the RSX's, but when I tried to enable the RSX's in the recovery menu and boot up it didnt seem to work. All I can do is play around on my XMB for now.

Try the instructions I posted earlier up in the thread. It should also work for running homebrew from ms0:/

Cloudy

Mc_Logical
May 17th, 2007, 16:48
Damnit now i cant even get to the (found new hardware) PSP-B part to install it, i load up psp link and the usb port does nothing, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! im dieing to try this out man lol can any1 help?

Cap'n 1time
May 17th, 2007, 16:55
Damnit now i cant even get to the (foud new hardware) PSP-B part to install it, i load up psp link and the usb port does nothing, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! im dieing to try this out man lol can any1 help?

At the root of the archive there is a compressed archive called LibUSB. Uncompress it in a new folder. That contains the drivers you need. If you have a 64 bit processor use the driver in driver_x64, otherwise use the other one.

stimo
May 17th, 2007, 16:57
Try the instructions I posted earlier up in the thread. It should also work for running homebrew from ms0:/

Cloudy

yee daedalus i working!!!!

Mc_Logical
May 17th, 2007, 16:59
Dude i cant get to the install part anymore, it worked before when i loaded up PSP LINK, but now it does nothig, i must of done something wrong? but still i cant get past number 5. in the read *sigh* thx anyway man

Cap'n 1time
May 17th, 2007, 17:09
Dude i cant get to the install part anymore, it worked before when i loaded up PSP LINK, but now it does nothig, i must of done something wrong? but still i cant get past number 5. in the read *sigh* thx anyway man
As for the install part:
Click on Start>Control Panel> System
You should see a tab at the top called "Hardware". Click on that and click on the button that says "Device Manager".
Somewhere on down the line you should see something that says PSP-b or whatever. Righ click it and select properties. At the top you should see a tab called "Drivers". Click on Install drives or update drivers or whatever. Select the folder that contains the drivers. Note: you should never play with anything else in here unless you know what you are doing.

PSP link shouldnt do anything. Load the usbhostfs batch file and then boot psplink. After usbhostfs says connected in the terminal you should then load pspsh.
Inside the pspsh terminal you can then type %loadvsh - which resets the xmb with the two rsx's still active. then, if you have a remote joy window open you can type inside the pspsh terminal %loadjoy. You should then see your screen inside the remote joy window. I had bad results using the GUI so I reccomend just loading the batch files from the PC folder or the termnal window.

DarthPaul
May 17th, 2007, 17:10
5) Click Have Disk then click Browse and steer to where the LibUSB/driver
folder is from the RemoteJoySDL archive and highlight psp.inf then click Open.

I get to that part and browse into the RemoteJoySDL folder and cant find the psp.inf???? nothing shows up in any folders, can any1 help please?

The psp.inf file is inside the LibUSB folder. There's a LibUSB.rar file inside the RemoteJoySDL folder,the psp.inf is inside that file,you need to decompress it.

Mc_Logical
May 17th, 2007, 17:14
Hey thx guys!!!!!! i downloaded this somewhere else, because the one i got from here dcemu, didt have a LibUSB folder?? the one i just downloaded did. but still i cant enable PSP Link to usb? ill try Cap'n 1time way? thx

EDIT: lmao!!!! yea there is but i didnt extract it, hey nobody call me a noob, im slighly ahead of a noob lol anyway like i said it wont load the usb port when i run psp link, btw spot out my bad typing? im lazy lol

Cap'n 1time
May 17th, 2007, 17:25
Hey thx guys!!!!!! i downloaded this somewhere else, because the one i got from here dcemu, didt have a LibUSB folder?? the one i just downloaded did. but still i cant enable PSP Link to usb? ill try Cap'n 1time way? thx

EDIT: lmao!!!! yea there is but i didnt extract it, hey nobody call me a noob, im slighly ahead of a noob lol anyway like i said it wont load the usb port when i run psp link, btw spot out my bad typing? im lazy lol

hmm It could be running it, you just dont realize it. Try running the usbfs batch before loading PSPlink. If it says something like connected in the window after you load psplink then it means it is working. Also note PSPlink will never say anything other than those lines of text. Dont expect it to say anything. Everything is done on your PC.

Mc_Logical
May 17th, 2007, 17:31
It did work before dude, i couldnt get past 5 because i didnt find psp.inf but yea i didnt extract it lol but i clicked cancel, but now it doest even say found new hardware when its conected n psp link started, ive messed up something

DarthPaul
May 17th, 2007, 17:32
Well, I've got something you can try. Instead of starting it in GAME mode, use the instructions for VSH mode, and instead of starting up %loadjoy and %loadvsh etc, type these commands when you get into it.

1. cd disc0:/
2. cd PSP_GAME
3. cd SYS_DIR
4. BOOT.BIN or EBOOT.BIN

After the game started any opening movies, turn on remotejoy viewer on the PC, then type:

5. %loadjoy

That's how I got my GTA: LCS to work!

Cloudy

When I tried the step # 3 I get an error saying: "'PSP_GAME/SYS_DIR' not a valid directory. Usage: path".

What's that?:confused:

Cap'n 1time
May 17th, 2007, 17:35
It did work before dude, i couldnt get past 5 because i didnt find psp.inf but yea i didnt extract it lol but i clicked cancel, but now it doest even say found new hardware when its conected n psp link started, ive messed up something

I see, so you have the driver, you just havn't installed it yet. OK you can do my long method above or you can click on the "Found new hardware" Bubble at the bottem. It will ask you to install some drivers. I think you click on advanced and it will ask you to browse for the drivers. Browse through and find the folder that contains the INF file.

Mc_Logical
May 17th, 2007, 17:35
As for the install part:
Click on Start>Control Panel> System
You should see a tab at the top called "Hardware". Click on that and click on the button that says "Device Manager".
Somewhere on down the line you should see something that says PSP-b or whatever. Righ click it and select properties. At the top you should see a tab called "Drivers". Click on Install drives or update drivers or whatever. Select the folder that contains the drivers. Note: you should never play with anything else in here unless you know what you are doing.

PSP link shouldnt do anything. Load the usbhostfs batch file and then boot psplink. After usbhostfs says connected in the terminal you should then load pspsh.
Inside the pspsh terminal you can then type %loadvsh - which resets the xmb with the two rsx's still active. then, if you have a remote joy window open you can type inside the pspsh terminal %loadjoy. You should then see your screen inside the remote joy window. I had bad results using the GUI so I reccomend just loading the batch files from the PC folder or the termnal window. Trying that now dude :thumbup: i dont know much about pc things like this, i just use my pc for the basics of things

stimo
May 17th, 2007, 17:39
When I tried the step # 3 I get an error saying: "'PSP_GAME/SYS_DIR' not a valid directory. Usage: path".

What's that?:confused:

SYS_DIR i wrong... try SYSDIR

Mc_Logical
May 17th, 2007, 17:42
Ok just installed it thx on that Cap'n 1time, ima try to get it to work now *takes deep breath* lol

DarthPaul
May 17th, 2007, 17:44
SYS_DIR i wrong... try SYSDIR

Yay! That worked! Thanks Stimo,thanks Cloudy.
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops tested. :D

titch.ryan
May 17th, 2007, 17:45
i couldnt get psp to connect to usb when running psplink. just disable all plugins and then it worked.

wow its so cool. hmm only seem to get xmb to show though!

Mc_Logical
May 17th, 2007, 18:04
Ok i understand how to do this now thx Cap'n 1time the screen loaded up, but it was blank on laptop? btw im testig this on a 3.03 OE C psp on my bros laptop, i have a 3.30 OE A psp at home, does it have to be above 3.03 OE C in order to work??

Obviously the prx plugins are enabled, there is no other plugins, i kept back up of the seplugis folder, and replaced with the one from this download

Cap'n 1time
May 17th, 2007, 18:07
Ok i understand how to do this now thx Cap'n 1time the screen loaded up, but it was blank on laptop? btw im testig this on a 3.03 OE C psp on my bros laptop, i have a 3.30 OE A psp at home, does it have to be above 3.03 OE C in order to work??

The readme leads me the believe that so long as you can load those files it will work. I think any custom firmware will work.

Mc_Logical
May 17th, 2007, 18:17
Yeah thats what i was thinking, i followed the instructions u said, it resetted psp link back to the psp`s
xmb, i then done %loadjoy in the remotejoy thingy lol the box opened up but stayed blank? man this feels like a mission impossible lol

Cap'n 1time
May 17th, 2007, 18:30
Yeah thats what i was thinking, i followed the instructions u said, it resetted psp link back to the psp`s
xmb, i then done %loadjoy in the remotejoy thingy lol the box opened up but stayed blank? man this feels like a mission impossible lol

you typed %loadjoy in pspsh correct? I'm just checking to see that you typed the command in the correct window.

This is what I did specifically to get it to work
1) Open USBhostFS_PC.bat on my PC
2) Load the psplink eboot on my PSP
3) Open pspsh.bat on my PC
4) Type %loadvsh in pspsh
5) The PSP resets to the XMB
6) Open Start-RemoteJoy-FPS.bat or a variation of it in the root of the remotejoy directory.
7) Type %loadjoy in pspsh

That should work perfectly.

stimo
May 17th, 2007, 18:30
try to press f3

Mc_Logical
May 17th, 2007, 18:35
Ok so... load PSP LINK, open up usbhost it says connected, then open pspvh and type %loadvsh press enter? it resets psp link back to the psp`s xmb, then type in remotejoy %loadjoy? if u open the pspvh and type it nothing happens?

the remotejoy does open a window, but the screen stays black, i assume thats where the psp`s xmb should appear?

Cap'n 1time
May 17th, 2007, 18:53
Ok so... load PSP LINK, open up usbhost it says connected, then open pspvh and type %loadvsh press enter? it resets psp link back to the psp`s xmb, then type in remotejoy %loadjoy? if u open the pspvh and type it nothing happens?

the remotejoy does open a window, but the screen stays black, i assume thats where the psp`s xmb should appear?

Forget remotejoy, with my method you dont need to load that.

The only 3 things you need are:
usbhostfs_PC
PSPsh
Start-RemoteJoy-FPS - which is not in the PC directory, but in the root of the remotejoy directory.

%loadjoy is typed in PSPsh. PSPsh is the ONLY WINDOW YOU TYPE IN. It is the only program that has any control over your PSP. Everything else is done PC side.

Mc_Logical
May 17th, 2007, 19:03
hey thx for your help man

still stayed blank though lol

ok i tried it like this:

Loaded psp link, opened up usbhost it said connected, opened up pspvh and typed %loadjoy, then typed %loadvsh, which resetted back to the xmb, then opened Start-RemoteJoy-FPS and the box still stayed blank, ive tried with both driver and driver 64 ways

camcorderdoctor
May 17th, 2007, 19:27
well i finally got it working on my set up (3.40OE)- I crashed it once AND it crached my usb hub (reset usb hub and it was fixed) - took a little messing around with - but i can't seem to make the prx's work for some reason - i have even disabled all other plugins and still nothing - the prx's just don't seem to load on start-up. The directions are simple for doing it that way. Anyone have any luck with that?

titch.ryan
May 17th, 2007, 19:39
heres how to run games from UMD thanks to stimo who wrote the code. ive just put it into an executable file.

1. Start USB host on pc
2. Run PSPLink on psp
3. Start PSPSH on pc
4.Run either of the boot files from below.(if one does not work try the other!)
--game should now load on psp.
5.open PSPSH on pc(again)
6. Open any of the remote joys
7.in PSPSH type %loadjoy
8.Game should now display on PC screen!

Remember DO NOT have psplink.prx or remotejoy.prx enabled.

problems post in this thread.

Mc_Logical
May 17th, 2007, 19:49
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! got it working, i didnt realise u have to load a game lol i thought the xmb would appear thx Cap'n 1time for your help man!!!!! how do u go full screen??

Buddy4point0
May 17th, 2007, 20:23
yea i was wonding how to go full screen aswell

Apoklepz
May 17th, 2007, 21:13
Start up RemotejoyGUI.exe and click on either of the fullscreen option buttons.

Although, I can't get TRUE full screen on my PC Monitor. I get a centered image (twice the size of the regular PSP screen) surrounded by black borders. How do you obtain TRUE Fullscreen?

mfz64
May 17th, 2007, 22:06
downloading now

Mc_Logical
May 17th, 2007, 23:08
I have tested on a laptop which is dual core and it ran from 20-30 fps. On the other hand on my pc which is P4 2.66Ghz ran only about 8fps. Usually games freezes on loading Savedata, so only a few games work at the moment. I have personally could say which works: Breath Of Fire 3 and Socom2 . Here is what I have used: http://files.filefront.com//;7533627;/

^^^^^ that dude has the full screen mode uploaded, try his download and your see the full screen icon thing :thumbup: thx dude

EDIT: btw, games will work better with the umd mode to load iso`s, because if u use the no umd mode, iso`s load a bit faster and games crash...

johnlena
May 18th, 2007, 00:38
^^^^^ that dude has the full screen mode uploaded, try his download and your see the full screen icon thing :thumbup: thx dude

EDIT: btw, games will work better with the umd mode to load iso`s, because if u use the no umd mode, iso`s load a bit faster and games crash...

sup mc and dose dis work n 3.03 oe-c

Mc_Logical
May 18th, 2007, 01:29
yea it does dude, long time no see lol didnt know u used this site, i tested this first on my bros laptop and his psp is 3.03 OE C i still aint update it for him yet lol he only bought a psp cos of iso`s and doesnt know much bout homebrew etc n just leaves me to it, yea this worked on OE C im on 3.30 OE A` and it worked on my pc, it works better with the umd mode disabled and use a umd to load iso`s or use a umd game lol

EDIT: the only reason id stay on 3.03 OE C is for the gta cheat devices to work, but i aint that bothered?? 3.30 OE and 3.40 OE can still do all the prx plugins except gta, plus u can still do custom themes etc, and more psx games are compatable, like res 2 and others with a code change in the eboot, so yea 3.03 OE C get out with the old n in with the new lol ima wait for 3.40 OE updates

disturbed19
May 18th, 2007, 04:19
would it be possible to get this working with yellow dog linux on the ps3? if so that would be awesome!!

mnuhaily22
May 18th, 2007, 04:30
this is pure amazing!!!

titch.ryan
May 18th, 2007, 08:21
can you boot homebrew using this?

stimo
May 18th, 2007, 09:06
can you boot homebrew using this?

yes you can....

1 Start-USBHostFS_PC.bat

2 start psplink on psp

3 Start-PSPSH.bat

4 Start-RemoteJoy.bat

5 type these commands in Start-PSPSH.bat
1. cd ms0:/PSP/GAME/THEGAME/
2. EBOOT.PBP

6 type ( %loadjoy ) in Start-PSPSH.bat

psp commads:

exit = exit to xmb
pspver = psp version
power = psp power info
poweroff = power off psp
dir = show files
cd = enter map
%loadjoy = start RemoteJoy

titch.ryan
May 18th, 2007, 13:36
yes you can....

1 Start-USBHostFS_PC.bat

2 start psplink on psp

3 Start-PSPSH.bat

4 Start-RemoteJoy.bat

2. EBOOT.PBP

psp commads:

exit = exit to xmb
pspver = psp version
power = psp power info
poweroff = power off psp
dir = show files
cd = enter map
%loadjoy = start RemoteJoy

wow thanks i presume its just POPs that cant be loaded then :mad: oh and kxploited 1.5 eboots?

EDIT: cant seem to get any homebrew to work! i tried kxploited ones, non kxploited ones, game demos and pops games!

maybe this would work over Wifi if you used prx from irshell adn nethosts? probably be really slow though.

attached is the nethost server for windows and the prx's obtained from irshell i wondered if anyone could edit the appropriate one to allow connection to nethosts through a game.

stimo
May 18th, 2007, 15:25
wow thanks i presume its just POPs that cant be loaded then :mad: oh and kxploited 1.5 eboots?

EDIT: cant seem to get any homebrew to work! i tried kxploited ones, non kxploited ones, game demos and pops games!

maybe this would work over Wifi if you used prx from irshell adn nethosts? probably be really slow though.

attached is the nethost server for windows and the prx's obtained from irshell i wondered if anyone could edit the appropriate one to allow connection to nethosts through a game.

woot?? it works for me..
running daedalus

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/6475/83644232ro4.png

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/6135/16260634yv6.png

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2537/89377368xn2.png

titch.ryan
May 18th, 2007, 16:02
hmm maybe i will try daedalus then. have you got it to work with any others?

stimo
May 18th, 2007, 16:10
hmm maybe i will try daedalus then. have you got it to work with any others?

yeep

(cd ms0:/psp/game/%thegame/ EBOOT.PBP ) is wrong

(cd ms0:/psp/game/thegame/ EBOOT.PBP ) is working

titch.ryan
May 18th, 2007, 16:25
hmm i cant get it to work. do you have any of the plugins enabled before you do this?

EDIT: just had to move my PSPlink folder to GAME150.

yes daedalus works and UMDs still work.

tried moving PSPlink to GAme folder to run psx gaems but they dont load
hope there will be a way though

Mc_Logical
May 18th, 2007, 17:01
Ok i got this to work, but it only booted up daedauls on the psp and not on the window on pc?

ms0:/psp/game150/daedalus/eboot.pbp is what i typed and it booted on the psp, i opened remotejoy and pressed f3 nothing happened? do i need to promt the command %loadjoy before i promt the daedalus root??

stimo
May 18th, 2007, 17:46
can psx run in GAME150 folder ??

titch.ryan
May 18th, 2007, 19:34
dont think so. no harm in trying though

Ok i got this to work, but it only booted up daedauls on the psp and not on the window on pc?

ms0:/psp/game150/daedalus/eboot.pbp is what i typed and it booted on the psp, i opened remotejoy and pressed f3 nothing happened? do i need to promt the command %loadjoy before i promt the daedalus root??

this is the order to do it (thanks again stimo)

1 Start-USBHostFS_PC.bat

2 start psplink on psp

3 Start-PSPSH.bat

4 Start-RemoteJoy.bat

2. EBOOT.PBP

Anyone managed to get this properly full screen like on that youtube vid?

stimo
May 18th, 2007, 20:10
dont think so. no harm in trying though

this is the order to do it (thanks again stimo)

1 Start-USBHostFS_PC.bat

2 start psplink on psp

3 Start-PSPSH.bat

4 Start-RemoteJoy.bat

2. EBOOT.PBP

Anyone managed to get this properly full screen like on that youtube vid?

full screen??? easy :P

1 Start-USBHostFS_PC.bat

2 start psplink on psp

3 Start-PSPSH.bat

4 type these commands in Start-PSPSH.bat
2. EBOOT.PBP

5 type ( %loadjoy ) in Start-PSPSH.bat

6 Start-RemoteJoy-FS.bat

7 press F3

Napalm-Death
May 19th, 2007, 04:31
Does anyone else get the problem where the PSP shuts down after the %loadvsh command?

Buddy4point0
May 19th, 2007, 04:36
oh lol, f3.
it was driving me crazy trying to get full screen

titch.ryan
May 19th, 2007, 07:53
what!
its as simple as pressing F3!!

it only comes up this big!

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g204/titch_ryan/Project1.png

i want to get it like on this vid.

has anyone managed that?

watch (http://youtube.com/watch?v=xkO06vocqN0)

stimo
May 19th, 2007, 09:31
what!
its as simple as pressing F3!!

it only comes up this big!

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g204/titch_ryan/Project1.png

i want to get it like on this vid.

has anyone managed that?

watch (http://youtube.com/watch?v=xkO06vocqN0)

you need a widescreen...

almost fullscreen

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/1633/widescreenpj5.png

titch.ryan
May 19th, 2007, 18:03
you need a widescreen...

almost fullscreen

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/1633/widescreenpj5.png

you mean i need a widescreen monitor? :confused:

stimo
May 19th, 2007, 19:30
you mean i need a widescreen monitor? :confused:

yes you need a widescreen monitor.. hum you can maby hex edit remotejoy.exe to your screen size..

titch.ryan
May 20th, 2007, 11:33
yes you need a widescreen monitor.. hum you can maby hex edit remotejoy.exe to your screen size..

spose i could try. thanks.

ian2k7
May 20th, 2007, 16:47
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e159/ian2k6/ugng.jpg

ultimate ghosts n goblins plays perfect apart from freezing at load/save screens

titch.ryan
May 20th, 2007, 17:57
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e159/ian2k6/ugng.jpg

ultimate ghosts n goblins plays perfect apart from freezing at load/save screens

welocme to the forums. i see you havent got it totally fullscreen either.

Apoklepz
May 22nd, 2007, 19:51
Metal Gear Portable Ops does NOT load in VSH mode, as opposed to what someone here says....all my other UMDs loaded just fine.

I tried both EBOOT.BIN and BOOT.BIN and didn't get past the PSPlink black screen....So stop lying ;)

titch.ryan
May 23rd, 2007, 08:57
Metal Gear Portable Ops does NOT load in VSH mode, as opposed to what someone here says....all my other UMDs loaded just fine.

I tried both EBOOT.BIN and BOOT.BIN and didn't get past the PSPlink black screen....So stop lying ;)

what method did you use to run it?

darknight88
June 3rd, 2007, 18:51
Hey guys, my psp shuts down after the %loadvsh part! On the pspsh.bat screen it says "resetting to xmb" and then my psp's screen remains black for 10 secs and psp shuts down!WTF??? PLease help me!

My steps:

1)Start-USBHostFS_PC.bat
2)load psp link file on PSP(prxs disabled and its set on game150 folder)
3)open pspsh.bat on PC
4) it says connected to device on the other window
5)Type %loadvsh in pspsh...psps screen remins black for ~10 secs then PSP SHUTS DOWN!

--->>it doesnt go back to XMB so i cant do anything else.Also wats the point of the incuded GUI thhin if we're always using the .bat filez???

**i got UMD games to play when i enable 2 prxs but cant get XMB and GAME/homebrew going.

titch.ryan
June 4th, 2007, 07:45
Hey guys, my psp shuts down after the %loadvsh part! On the pspsh.bat screen it says "resetting to xmb" and then my psp's screen remains black for 10 secs and psp shuts down!WTF??? PLease help me!

My steps:

1)Start-USBHostFS_PC.bat
2)load psp link file on PSP(prxs disabled and its set on game150 folder)
3)open pspsh.bat on PC
4) it says connected to device on the other window
5)Type %loadvsh in pspsh...psps screen remins black for ~10 secs then PSP SHUTS DOWN!

--->>it doesnt go back to XMB so i cant do anything else.Also wats the point of the incuded GUI thhin if we're always using the .bat filez???

**i got UMD games to play when i enable 2 prxs but cant get XMB and GAME/homebrew going.

try putting the PSPLink folder in game340

EDIT theres not much point viewing the XMB on computer screen anyway!