PDA

View Full Version : Rampage around the world today on PSN

Shrygue
May 17th, 2007, 21:08
via Joystiq (http://www.joystiq.com/2007/05/17/rampage-around-the-world-tomorrow-on-psn/)

Sticking to a solid release schedule, Rampage World Tour busts down buildings and feeds on the innocent today on PSN. The game is $4.99 and supports Rampage's three monster mayhem both online and off. We're starting to run out of announced titles for PSN, so we expect a new list sometime soon.

On a general Rampage note, if there is any series that could use a revamp it's Rampage. It's freakin' monsters busting down buildings and although the game sells itself, it'd be nice to see a new Rampage that doesn't feel identical to the original from the Reagan administration. The Rampage series deserves more than what it's getting.

BrokenHaiku
May 17th, 2007, 23:52
I so wish these news would specify WHICH PS Store things are released on. Even if it's for granted most of the time it's the US store, it'd be nice to know IF it's out for the others, unknown or later date.

Basil Zero
May 18th, 2007, 09:34
I think its the US Store, because Sony's looking at where sales are lacking, and thats in the US.

Accordion
May 18th, 2007, 16:07
I so wish these news would specify WHICH PS Store things are released on. Even if it's for granted most of the time it's the US store, it'd be nice to know IF it's out for the others, unknown or later date.

US store is always 'updated', and i use the term loosely, on thursdays.

The EU store is 'updated' [even looser] on fridays

the update can happen anytime between 2 pm and the next day

as a side note, it seems rampage like to hide when you visit the US store. some people havent been able to find it, last time i checked it was absent from the 'latest' page, but ready for download if you went to 'all' and throught the letter options to 'R'

BrokenHaiku
May 19th, 2007, 18:25
US store is always 'updated', and i use the term loosely, on thursdays.

The EU store is 'updated' [even looser] on fridays

the update can happen anytime between 2 pm and the next day

as a side note, it seems rampage like to hide when you visit the US store. some people havent been able to find it, last time i checked it was absent from the 'latest' page, but ready for download if you went to 'all' and throught the letter options to 'R'

Yes, I know the whens, but that one item is out on one network doesn't mean that it's out on the other. God forbid Sony would make things simple and logic. The EU store is as empty as a Russian store during the cold war, and vice versa we got super rub-a-dub way ahead of the US. The logic behind this simply eludes me.

I created a US account and downloaded lots of demos we've missed out on here, only one (Def Jam) would not work, claiming the install file is corrupt. I also bought some of the downloadable games still not available in the EU store, and they work just fine. I haven't tried the PS1 classics though.