PDA

View Full Version : Pursuit Force dishing out Extreme Justice this Fall

Shrygue
May 17th, 2007, 21:36
via Joystiq (http://www.joystiq.com/2007/05/17/pursuit-force-dishing-out-extreme-justice-this-fall/)

Compared to the interpretations we're constantly exposed to in modern forms of entertainment, certain aspects of our society can seem a little dull. We're generally not entertained by the sort of justice dished out in a court by some gavel-wielding grandpa, and have to turn to more ... extreme measures. Pursuit Force returns to the PSP this Fall with Extreme Justice, putting the kibosh on criminals and encouraging your over-the-top cop to keep his limbs outside the vehicle at all times.

Adding 3 more playable characters to the mix and a new array of vehicles to leap on, over and between in high-speed chases, Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice hopes to make good on the promise the original game showed but delivered in pieces. Let's hope it's transported in an armored van this time.

Cloud_35
May 17th, 2007, 22:32
The first one sucked pretty bad, personally I don't expect more for this one.

Buddy4point0
May 17th, 2007, 22:48
the first 1 was fun as a demo.
the real game was fun for about 2 hours but then it started to get old

Broadus
May 18th, 2007, 00:19
The thing that really sucked about the first game was that they made it freakishly hard to add false gameplay length. Plus, there were too many walls and not enough speed.

pt9087
May 18th, 2007, 02:33
Hope its good! i never played the first one.

jamotto
May 18th, 2007, 02:39
I liked the first one, but some missions are incredibly hard if not impossible.

Yungblaqs
May 18th, 2007, 10:19
Yo pursuit force is GREAT I liked it when you got deeper into the game it got a little bit harder.