PDA

View Full Version : PRXInfo

wraggster
May 19th, 2007, 07:23
via pspgen (http://www.pspgen.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3892)

Ac_K delivers his very first PRX, the good named to us “PRXInfo”. Will know that it will not have been necessary for to him that one day to code it of A to Z! It is in fact a small utility which will post following information: Level of battery in %, Volts and remaining time Connected sector (Yes/Not) Temperature of the battery Speed of the processor Speed DRUNK UMD in the reader (Yes/Not) Activated USB (Yes/Not)

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Buddy4point0
May 19th, 2007, 14:23
it says temperature of the battery? how does it know that!?!?!?

Cloudhunter
May 19th, 2007, 15:36
Its a function of the PSP firmware to find out the information. He just queried it.

Cloudy

jason215
May 19th, 2007, 15:59
is there any possiblity to close it while you are in your xmb ?

jmendes
May 20th, 2007, 17:55
is this displayed directly on the xmb?

jmendes
May 20th, 2007, 18:04
it does, nice! ive been for something like this

CaptainMorgan4
May 20th, 2007, 20:54
Yeah nice plugin, I just hate how alot of you people that make these plugins always make great plugins but always CHOOSE THE WRONG buttons to enable the plugin. This one uses the L-trigger to enable and disable the plugin, this is fine until you try to play music on your PSP. It's annoying because if you select previous song using the L-trigger you get that info. displayed when you don't want it. Is there anyone who can make a plugin where you push for example: the music note or up/down + X. I would suggest pushing the + and - volume buttons but the Analog/D-pad switch in XMB plugin already uses that. Please could someone us the ones I suggested for fute plugins so they don't mess up your music while your trying to check your info.

ps. Is there anyway you can edit these plugins to change the display/hide button key?