PDA

View Full Version : Duck Hunt v0.1

wraggster
May 19th, 2007, 23:12
jojodu0010 (http://xtreamlua.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1339) has released a new game for the PSP called Duck Hunt, heres the translated info:

duck-hunt v0.1 Presentation: veiled for all which likes to play has duck hunter veiled you capable of the possèder on psp and without emulator ^^ veiled for the sacher presentation just that one prévoi already the duck-hunt v0.2 whose summons us already entraint to thus work dessu one will ask you if possible to ask us to add thing to the following version for thus improved our homebrew his capaciter maximum!

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

pt9087
May 19th, 2007, 23:22
Lmao! duck hunt, sounds kool!

Buddy4point0
May 19th, 2007, 23:25
sweet duck hunt! this used to be an awsome game

DarthPaul
May 19th, 2007, 23:38
Ahaha this looks like the game that came with the Original Nintendo. Aw that was awesome! With the gun controller..

watupgroupie
May 20th, 2007, 01:39
Sweet i liked this game on the nintendo, What a shittly translation probably the worst i've seen yet. Yes it's also in lua i was hoping someone would come along with something along these lines. I've been hoping to make a shooting game kinda based like this.

Gold Line
May 20th, 2007, 01:42
its not the same without the gun

watupgroupie
May 20th, 2007, 01:45
Wait what the hell it's like all scrambled. Would somone please tell me how to get the menu.lua file into plain english. And could someone tell me where you can get that thing where it makes it so no one can copy it.

Veskgar
May 20th, 2007, 04:44
its not the same without the gun

That is true. The original NES game with the lightgun brings enjoyment still today.

This is a nice homage to Duck Hunt!

Pretty cool.

jamotto
May 20th, 2007, 07:57
Great work, now all we need is a modder to figure out how to wire the NES Zapper into the psp, and make a change to the game to get light gun support. :)

titch.ryan
May 20th, 2007, 11:31
this has been done before.