PDA

View Full Version : PSP: Sketch's 'World of PSP-Craft: Warlock Edition v.82 for 3.40 OE-A'

SketchPCIS
May 21st, 2007, 20:55
Reposted here:

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=438189#post438189

blackrave
May 21st, 2007, 21:41
Alright, this looks great! Thanks! :)
I have to say, I'm not a fan of Warcraft (doesn't mean I don't like it), but I love this theme just by the screenshots.
I have a question, though: What firmware have you made this to work for?

I've notified the IRC channel to move this to news. Next time you should post in the "submit news" forum. ;)

Thanks once again, and good luck with future projects.

SketchPCIS
May 21st, 2007, 22:24
The firmware is right in the subject, 3.40 OE-A (The one on my PSP). It might work on others, but I can't be responsible for bricks ;)

And I didn't even know there was a submit news place...just thought it was only certain people who could post there, or report for things to move there...color me stupid :P

Buddy4point0
May 21st, 2007, 22:30
this looks great man, but i dont play wow

blackrave
May 21st, 2007, 22:46
Oh, sorry, didn't notice that earlier. 3.40 OE-A suits me perfectly. :)
Yes, everyone can post in the Submit News forum. You can find it here (http://dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=117). It must be approved by "higher" members and moved to the right news section because if everyone could post directly in news sections, they would be spammed by noobs. :p

No one will colour you stupid, only an idiot.

pibs
May 21st, 2007, 23:23
very impressive work, how long did this take you?

blackrave
May 22nd, 2007, 00:40
I was rather happy with the results, and this all came about after about 3 days of experimentation (a few hours here and there a day).

:)

SketchPCIS
May 22nd, 2007, 02:14
No one will colour you stupid, only an idiot.

LMAO, awesome.

Glad people enjoy it so far. It's not perfect (no custom sounds or anything :P) but if anyone wants to suggest improvements, I'm all ears.

I'm thinking of doing a mega man theme next