PDA

View Full Version : SCEP-XMB 1.7 Preview 03 (22.05.07)

blackrave
May 21st, 2007, 22:08
2alien.info (http://www.2alien.info)

New preview version of the great XMB plugin for OE custom firmwares is out. It doesn't have any changelog, but it probably has some bug fixes, added compatibility and perhaps new features.

To enable, add the text from vsh.txt and game.txt in the archive to the same files in ms0:/seplugins and extract the SCEP folder to the root of the memory stick, then enable from the recovery menu. Press Select to access the SCEP-XMB menu when in the XMB.

Download SCEP-XMB 1.7 Preview 03 via the attachment.

Buddy4point0
May 21st, 2007, 22:24
this is a great plugin thanks for the update

Fox-NL
May 21st, 2007, 22:51
Changelog:

-New GUI color
-Added E-watch stopwatch function (start with cross, mark down with R)

Airdevil
May 21st, 2007, 23:04
i really love this plugin

dont really like the pink colour if im honest though

the functions are great nevertheless

CaptainMorgan4
May 21st, 2007, 23:23
I'm lazy, anyone mind telling me what it does in a short description?

edit: I tried it but I don't feel comfortable using it, good job but deleted now.

Veskgar
May 21st, 2007, 23:32
I love seeing updates for this. Can't wait to give it a try. A stopwatch function is right on. Another feature that I sometimes use my iPod for that I can now use on the PSP.

Kudos to the developer!

zeritooverride
May 21st, 2007, 23:45
I really like this plugin, I have been using it for a while, I have to admit it took me a while to get used to the new gui I prefer the old one. It would be good if the developer added the shortcuts on the shoulder buttons for power off and reboot, I really got used to them and I miss them :(. But enough of my Nonsense this plugin rocks :) like always looking forward to more future features.

DarthPaul
May 21st, 2007, 23:56
I love this application. The best prx ever made for PSP. It's my favorite. It rocks! Thanks for the file,and great to see an update.

I really like this plugin, I have been using it for a while, I have to admit it took me a while to get used to the new gui I prefer the old one. It would be good if the developer added the shortcuts on the shoulder buttons for power off and reboot, I really got used to them and I miss them :(. But enough of my Nonsense this plugin rocks :) like always looking forward to more future features.

Ahhh alguien más de Puerto Rico!! Que bien!

pt9087
May 22nd, 2007, 01:40
Great update! i love this plugin

Sterist
May 22nd, 2007, 02:34
how do you call the menu in-game?

Rafaelfrota
May 22nd, 2007, 03:44
Bah, I want the final version, not those previews ¬¬

cyclonmaster
May 22nd, 2007, 04:19
thanks for the update

Anonymous D
May 22nd, 2007, 19:23
yeh how do you launch it in games?

eatnooM
May 22nd, 2007, 22:46
One could infer from the fact that it's called SCEP-XMB that it's XMB only >.>

yoshinatsu
May 24th, 2007, 03:38
One could infer from the fact that it's called SCEP-XMB that it's XMB only >.>

Nop... There's a game plugin too.

eatnooM
May 24th, 2007, 14:30
Nop... There's a game plugin too.

True, but I was under the impression that was for playing ISOs over USB. Not sure though, just a guess.

NyghtcrawleR
May 26th, 2007, 14:30
Yeah it would be nice to be able to take nice screenshots with this in game too. The other screenshot plugin I have takes crappy gif screenshots and I' much rather find a plugin that can take higher quality screens.

Ellises
September 17th, 2007, 06:26
I can't get the playing isos over the usb to work, it just either (A) loads the game in the tray or (B) resets the system.

Chameleon
September 17th, 2007, 06:40
Try updating to this version it may help your problem. http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=psp&message.id=3097119

blackrave
September 17th, 2007, 19:05
iR Shell (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=69712) with the newest patch (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=73448) is the best way to do anything through USBHostFS and NetHostFS nowadays!