PDA

View Full Version : ..:Flashi Flash:..

wraggster
May 22nd, 2007, 16:12
News/release from Marlon ibz:

..:Flashi Flash:..

This is my firste release of this flasher.

I hope i can make it better soon.

Instalation:

-Copy the two folders (FlashiFlash and PSP) to the root of your memorystick if it says to overwrite you have to accept.

-The files you want to flash *must* go in the FlashiFlash folder in the root of your memory stick,otherwise it wouldnt work.

-Theres a function to free up some space in your flash0,the japanese fonts will be replaced with much smaller ones,they are in the Flashi Flash folder,if you delete them,this function will not work anymore.

USB FUNCTION:

-Ive added a usb function,everytime you go into the program the usb will get on,so you can change the files directly.

These are the files that you can flash,(for now):

topmenu_plugin.rco

impose_plugin.rco

system_plugin.rco

sysconf_plugin.rco

gameboot.pmf

opening_plugin.rco

system_plugin_bg.rco

01-12.bmp

Free up space:

-Dont know how much,but i think 3 mb.

Credits:

Made by Marlon.

Betatester Xblade.

Powered by teknopsp

PS: If the files have a diferent name than the above ones,it will not work .

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via marlon ibz (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=1570022&postcount=1)

DarthPaul
May 22nd, 2007, 17:06
Oh no...another flasher..

Mr. Shizzy
May 22nd, 2007, 17:17
Just dont download it then bro. Its more useful then a "button tester".

What we have before us is the beginning steps of a programmer. One who is looking to contribute his time and work to do free stuff for the PSP scene. Why discourage that?

This is good experience for him.
I say, good job Marlon ibz :)

Buddy4point0
May 22nd, 2007, 20:05
Just dont download it then bro. Its more useful then a "button tester".

What we have before us is the beginning steps of a programmer. One who is looking to contribute his time and work to do free stuff for the PSP scene. Why discourage that?

This is good experience for him.
I say, good job Marlon ibz :)

ok if someone relises a button tester, ill shoot myself, then after i get out of the hospital ill shoot whoevr relised a button tester and then ill go back to hating flashers

burrito
May 22nd, 2007, 20:51
Good job on creating this app.
But if there are already hundreds of flashers, why release another one that has no new features?

steve520
May 22nd, 2007, 22:00
Great work............but why would we need anymore since there are so many i mean im not trying to complain its just so many and there is no point

watupgroupie
May 22nd, 2007, 23:19
Ok i really think that this is a great way to learn how to programm but there are other ways than making a revision of the same frickn thing a million times over by the same person. It is already really simple to do it yourself by just going to recovery. Instead of doing this for first timers why don't you just try making a simple game such as, what i found really easy and helped me alot was to make a targeting game. I'm in the process of remaking the wanted minigame from new super mario bro.'s. This is just what i thought and i hope nobody takes this offensivly and sorry if you do.

Buddy4point0
May 23rd, 2007, 01:03
every1 keeps saying that its great for him to use this to program bla bla bla, ok well thats fine, go ahead and make it to learn but no one here has come up with a good reason to relise it. exactly

jamotto
May 23rd, 2007, 01:07
ok if someone relises a button tester, ill shoot myself, then after i get out of the hospital ill shoot whoevr relised a button tester and then ill go back to hating flashers

What a shame, overly drastic. We need to know what room your in so we can send you a get well card.

dark heart
May 23rd, 2007, 03:45
stop making flashing programs and do something original! do these people even glance at how many flashers they're already are??