PDA

View Full Version : Population: Tire

wraggster
May 22nd, 2007, 16:24
News/release from Philip (http://www.mrphlip.com/ds/pop_tire/)

From the company that made that game Trogdor, and that game Rabbit Algebra, comes a graphical video game of reasonably large proportions.

Everyone's played the Videlectrix hit game, Population: Tire, and now is your chance to play this classic on your DS!

The game adapts well to the DS, played with the touchscreen, and a two-screen-tall play area. Sure, it's annoying when a Cold One is thrown at your tire on the top screen, where there's nothing you can do about it, but it wouldn't be a fun game without a challenge!

Doesn't need DLDI or anything like that... everything's in the .nds file, just dump it on your DS and away you go.

This is my first DS homebrew project, so be gentle, but comments and criticism are welcome.

I hope to eventually remake more of the Videlectrix catalogue... Pigs on Head will probably be next, then maybe Trogdor...
Stinkoman 20X6 would be great, but a lot of work... and I'd have to learn a lot more about DS coding than I know now...

DOwnload and Give Feedback Via Comments

Buddy4point0
May 22nd, 2007, 20:12
what about a screen? plaese wel ill check it out anyway

DSbeatsPSP
June 11th, 2007, 21:52
I played it but I don't get the point of the game

Mathbyte
June 22nd, 2007, 18:13
there is no point- thats what makes it so amazingly addicting! ive played it on homestarrunner.com, but i cant wait to play it on my ds!!!!

Markzilla
June 22nd, 2007, 22:38
Uh, I think the point is to keep the tire in the air for as long as possible, Mathbyte.