PDA

View Full Version : Who is on Fire ?

wraggster
May 22nd, 2007, 22:12
New release from the french coders over at Xtream Lua (http://xtreamlua.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=960&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=who+++++fire)

Heres the translated news:

Hello has all. I present here my third play in lua to you. It is about a play of fireman or it is necessary to save the poor people before they do not brulent. But above all, and because beautiful images vallent better than of poor words: for those which this image rejects here has what resembles the play today: approximately you direct fire hose as well as the scale. The goal is to go to seek with the scale the characters in the windows. A perso is salvable only if its window is extinct. Persos crament if one does not occupy oneself any rather quickly. orders: to direct the jet: direct the joystique one in the desired direction (between PI/2 and 3*Pi/2) for launching water: [R] or [L] to move the scale: [X] [CROSS-SECTION] [TRIANGLE] and [O] to leave: [home] or [start] to take a screen: [select] it is only about one first version which functions at least (see less). The pluspart of the functionality that I wanted to put there are (not in final version but the idea is there). There remain qq bug but nothing which makes plant. I am nevertheless rather above of this play: I gave myself much evil for *** #@! %, and with final, that row a little, I do not find that super playable ect… Whereas at the base I found the idea very sympatic and that especially for once it was not a remake… I your opinions do not wait badly, especially on the level of the jouability, to know if that is worth the blow that I continue this play or if I stopped the massacre. Graphics are once again shit but as it is me which have do them you comprennez why On this I leave on holiday 2 weeks very far from my connection Internet (~600km) and perhaps from the blow I will pass to answer here but there will be undoubtedly no news release by then. (but once again do not hesitate has to put remarks)

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

parkermauney
May 22nd, 2007, 23:44
Scr scr scr scr scr Sreens PLEEEEEZ!!!!

:D

Buddy4point0
May 22nd, 2007, 23:50
this game is awsome!
i have the previous version and i will upgrade now!
its sooo fun