PDA

View Full Version : WarlorDS v0.3 Beta

wraggster
May 23rd, 2007, 20:50
Updated release of his Warlords Game for the DS by Beatwho (http://nakedinjapan.net/ds/)

Hi, The new site and game graphics are all thanks to Lobo (someone from the PALib site who emailed me about doing graphics for the game). I think you'll agree he's done an excellent job and there are still many graphics to go in. Code wise its also progressing, the AI is now in, save games etc... I code whenever I get the chance and update the roms randomly (busy with work, blah blah blah) so theres no real version updates. Its also hard to say what will go in next, I basically have a todo list of things and ill just browse through it until i find something i want to work on.

Although the game is mostly playable now some things such as proper battle scenes and hero items arent in yet. Theres no official release yet, the post on PALib was primarily to get some graphics. When the game is more polished there will probably be a more official release.

The site is being run off my home adsl so it'll go slow sometimes, but as its not an official release it pretty much serves its purpose. Hope that answers any questions.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Buddy4point0
May 23rd, 2007, 22:29
this sounds great!, im downloading now