PDA

View Full Version : Plasma Xmb Waves

evolve
May 24th, 2007, 01:25
Countless people are PMing and requesting me for these waves in different threads so I decided to do a official release because of the popularity :)... they are made by Pharonyk.

http://i18.tinypic.com/2egd7yb.jpg

http://i15.tinypic.com/29gmwlg.jpg

http://i17.tinypic.com/4026hpi.jpg

Download Full Pack (http://www.naka.x0b.net/Main/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=260&post_id=2175#forumpost2175)

- leave comments on my site (sign up)

enjoy :)

Shrygue
May 24th, 2007, 01:29
My God, those wave are incredible! Keep those XMB mod coming!

Gizmo356
May 24th, 2007, 01:29
Those look awesome;)

HumanIce
May 24th, 2007, 01:34
that red theme looks cool.. does this work for 3.40 OE?

blackrave
May 24th, 2007, 01:44
Waves should work for all firmwares.

Thanks for the extremely nice work, Pharonyk! This should fit well with the new theme I installed a few hours ago (from evolve). :)

Oh, and if anyone forgets, like me, the file you replace is system_plugin_bg.rco.

parkermauney
May 24th, 2007, 01:58
Great waves! (Though I disagree with your taste of music)

:D

Jonesyxxiv
May 24th, 2007, 02:01
awesome thanks.

Edit: I've tried a few and I think the dark blue is my favorite. I'm going to click some google adds now.

HumanIce
May 24th, 2007, 02:27
sooo.. how do I make this work? little help here plz..

wolfpack
May 24th, 2007, 03:02
oh wow that pink is awesome!!

Buddy4point0
May 24th, 2007, 03:04
thanks ive been trying to find these since the orb theme

HumanIce
May 24th, 2007, 03:15
someone answer me how to make this work -_- I've waited for.. umm, since my last post o_o

starogre
May 24th, 2007, 03:16
yes! thank you for these wonderful screenshots that take up over half the entire front page of news!

Solidsnake3000
May 24th, 2007, 03:46
umm i might be late on this but was the +rep thingy
removed

Buddy4point0
May 24th, 2007, 04:03
yea kaiser took it out because people started going crazy over it

ICE
May 24th, 2007, 04:39
someone answer me how to make this work -_- I've waited for.. umm, since my last post o_o

go to recover, advanced, and enable flash 0.

rename the wave you want to system_plugin_bg.rco and put it in vsh, resource and overwrite the original.

actually id back up the original just in case ;)

HumanIce
May 24th, 2007, 05:47
go to recover, advanced, and enable flash 0.

rename the wave you want to system_plugin_bg.rco and put it in vsh, resource and overwrite the original.

actually id back up the original just in case ;)
i kinda got my own theme mixed with lots of themes and i dont even know what im doing, i used that XMB Theme Cycler V0.3 with 3 themes.. and changed theme 1 to my personal theme downloads, like some cool "system_plugin_bg.rco" and other menu stuff.. and one day ill maybe brick my psp, so im just gonna have it like it is now o_o.. and i dont know what will happen when i install 3.50 OE

EDIT: and i dont even know wtf you are talking about, are you talking about that you create J:/recover/advanced and just change the files on pc, and it just WILL work?, or are you talking about changing on a diffrent way using some guy's theme flasher bullsh**..

wraggster
May 24th, 2007, 06:26
had to reduce the number of graphics to 3, nice work though :)

MGFox
May 24th, 2007, 14:23
HumanIce: I'd be very cautious with this information if you're not sure what you're doing (i.e. back stuff up!), but don't be afraid to have a peek ...

On Dark-Alex firmwares hold 'R' as you coldboot your PSP and you'll enter "Recovery Mode" in all it's glorious blue-ness. From there (under 'Advanced') you can access the flash memory of your PSP directly via USB, as if it was any old regular USB drive. Then follow IceMan's guide.

Be careful though, you can easily make your PSP fubar! (aka. a Brick)

EDIT: Almost forgot ... Awesome waves, thanks for sharing :D

Cheers,
Fox

HumanIce
May 24th, 2007, 14:43
HumanIce: I'd be very cautious with this information if you're not sure what you're doing (i.e. back stuff up!), but don't be afraid to have a peek ...

On Dark-Alex firmwares hold 'R' as you coldboot your PSP and you'll enter "Recovery Mode" in all it's glorious blue-ness. From there (under 'Advanced') you can access the flash memory of your PSP directly via USB, as if it was any old regular USB drive. Then follow IceMan's guide.

Be careful though, you can easily make your PSP fubar! (aka. a Brick)

EDIT: Almost forgot ... Awesome waves, thanks for sharing :D

Cheers,
Fox

thanks, i kinda know what im doing now, but ive already chaged it how i wanted my theme to be, BUT THATS THE INFORMATION I NEEDED TO HEAR. about the "hold R" thing..

#tested it# nothing happens when you hold R o_o, (on 3.40 OE) ..but i think ill just let my psp be normal.. for the next updates and stuff.. i dont really need custom themes and stuff.. only a cool background image, but the red icons on the main screen look cool, that maybe the only thing i needed..

MGFox
May 24th, 2007, 15:24
HumanIce: All I can think of right now, is, are you sure you are coldbooting your PSP? Not just coming on from standby. To completely turn off the PSP you must hold the power button for a few seconds till the machine shutsdown ... or, more drastically, remove the battery.

If you're already doing that (which you probably are) than I can't think of what is wrong. Unless the 1.50 'kd' subset of your flash0 has gotten messed up somehow (worst case scenario)

Maybe someone else can help out?

Cheers,
Fox

Cloudhunter
May 24th, 2007, 15:45
..but i think ill just let my psp be normal.. for the next updates and stuff...

The firmware updates don't care if you've got custom themes or not.

Cloudy

Triv1um
May 24th, 2007, 15:53
You are the god.

neutrOpik
May 24th, 2007, 17:08
Good job Evolve.. tanks for this Up

keep up dude!

HumanIce
May 28th, 2007, 02:35
HumanIce: All I can think of right now, is, are you sure you are coldbooting your PSP? Not just coming on from standby. To completely turn off the PSP you must hold the power button for a few seconds till the machine shutsdown ... or, more drastically, remove the battery.

If you're already doing that (which you probably are) than I can't think of what is wrong. Unless the 1.50 'kd' subset of your flash0 has gotten messed up somehow (worst case scenario)

Maybe someone else can help out?

Cheers,
Some gay person in Hollywood
what...is..your problem, are you angry or something.. i didnt even see what you just wrote there matched any of the things i just wrote..
and that thing wasn't a question. i know how to turn off my psp, thank you very much.. and if you think im such a noob in every thing. you're wrong man.. but the "R button" thing.. is.. total bulls***.

+ i dont need help anymore with themes and stuff..

EDIT: ok.. im sorry m8.. i dont know if im insulting anyone.. i wasnt even trying to insult.. its just you might have thought i was trying to insult you because i was writing at kinda strong language.. i cant stop writing "bulls***".. or maybe not lol

acn010
May 28th, 2007, 02:40
there sweet.... i like it

zoson
May 28th, 2007, 14:58
You've exceeded your bandwidth! Can anyone mirror this for me? :)

MGFox
May 28th, 2007, 20:33

i dont even know wtf you are talking about

#tested it# nothing happens when you hold R o_o, (on 3.40 OE)

I was just trying to help you out, how am I supposed to know how much knowledge you have?

It sounds like you have the anger issues, if you're gonna lash out at me and start calling me "Some gay person in Hollywood" just because I tried to help!

Cheers,
Fox

Ceptic Tank
May 28th, 2007, 23:54
The waves are nice. I always enjoy seeing things people create for other people to have simply a nicer looking PSP :)

Cloudhunter
May 29th, 2007, 00:02
what...is..your problem, are you angry or something.. i didnt even see what you just wrote there matched any of the things i just wrote..
and that thing wasn't a question. i know how to turn off my psp, thank you very much.. and if you think im such a noob in every thing. you're wrong man.. but the "R button" thing.. is.. total bulls***.

+ i dont need help anymore with themes and stuff..

Excuse me? He was trying to help you, and you come out with BS like that?

Geez, give your ego a rest and take a chill pill.

Cloudy

kori_994
November 15th, 2007, 22:28
can you put those xmb waves on official firmware? if so PLEASE tell me how!!!i have 3.72 ofw and i cant get any cfw right now :( please help me (i dont want to downgrade using pandora unless someone can give me an extra battery :D)

Sonicboy 101
November 15th, 2007, 22:30
This thread is kinda old man...
And you can't put this themes on official firmware.

ultimate87
December 9th, 2007, 09:56
I tried downloading them and I got a web longer availiable..could you email the pack to me or repost it the pack?

my email is [email protected]

Safari Al
December 9th, 2007, 16:00
yet again listen to sonicboy! THIS THREAD IS OLD! and there are better updates

Gold Line
December 9th, 2007, 16:46
Tho who post after me shall be BANNED!

colosalblack
January 28th, 2008, 09:50
cool man

darkness angel 777
January 28th, 2008, 15:07
does these waves work on 3.80 m33-5 firmware I don't want to brick!

shimmy14
April 13th, 2008, 01:10
too cool

jony505
May 2nd, 2008, 01:19
can you plz make a link that works

kando
May 2nd, 2008, 02:07
deadlink is dead

bacalacadaca
May 2nd, 2008, 06:19
are there more visuals that i have not been aware of?

if so can anyone direct me to them

oh and the download full pack link doesn't work :(

Mr-S
May 2nd, 2008, 18:01
Tho who post after me shall be BANNED!

wtf??