PDA

View Full Version : I'm done.

TeenDev
May 24th, 2007, 03:36
I'm done. I'm fed up with these forums! The constant bickering between members, old friends turning against each other... these forums used to be a place where people could sit back and have a good laugh after a long day, or chat about new homebrew or games. Now its just filling up with worthless spam! Everyone is flaming each other, for no apperant reason at all! :mad: That's my final word on these forums... for now. Hopefully some day it will back to how it was before...

All the best, Max.

[email protected]

gunntims0103
May 24th, 2007, 03:40
If thats how you feel......

BYE

MasterChafed
May 24th, 2007, 03:44
:( Sad to hear it. A lot of people have been leaving lately. I understand, it is getting bad, but not unbearable yet.

ICE
May 24th, 2007, 03:48
I'm done. I'm fed up with these forums! The constant bickering between members, old friends turning against each other... these forums used to be a place where people could sit back and have a good laugh after a long day, or chat about new homebrew or games. Now its just filling up with worthless spam! Everyone is flaming each other, for no apperant reason at all! :mad: That's my final word on these forums... for now. Hopefully some day it will back to how it was before...

All the best, Max.

[email protected]

i am soooo sick of the BIG BABIES here! if your fed up LEAVE. DONT WHINE TO US ABOUT IT!!!

GET OVER YOURSELVES!!!!

AvengedSevenfold Fan
May 24th, 2007, 04:14
k bye

ExcruciationX
May 24th, 2007, 05:00
It was nice to know you.

It's sad to see people leave. It's just part of the reformation. :(

Kaiser
May 24th, 2007, 05:18
Seriously quit with these threads people. I still respect you TeenDev, but these type of threads really get to me.

If you ever had any serious problems you should have contacted administration or senior staff. I'm always open to a PM and I will always at least reply to people's concerns.