PDA

View Full Version : Jackass is Official

kcajblue
May 24th, 2007, 07:16
via IGN (http://ds.ign.com/articles/791/791450p1.html),

It was floating around retailer pre-order lists for ages and even had its own website, but after more than a year of silence, Red Mile Entertainment has finally announced that Jackass: The Game is coming to PS2, PSP and Nintendo DS this fall.

Sidhe Interactive (GripShift) is handling production duties on both Sony platform versions, while Sensory Sweep Studios (Marvel Nemesis, Justice League Heroes) develops the DS edition.

Classified as a "mission-based action/ adventure," Jackass takes its inspiration from the MTV television series and allows players to try out 35 different scenarios with digital incarnations of Steve-O, Johnny Knoxville, and the rest of the cast. However, word on the street is that Bam Margera didn't make the cut.

http://pspmedia.ign.com/psp/image/article/791/791449/jackass-the-game-20070523055758012-000.jpg
Awesome in the making? (PSP Shot)

So far, Red Mile has revealed two of the 35 scenarios -- avoiding traffic on the streets of San Francisco while in a garbage can and invading a country club with your golf cart in an effort to destroy every object you can find. "Detailed rag doll modeling, dynamic physics and stunts that are never the same" are among the reported features.

Red Mile has also confirmed that the PSP version of the game will boast multiple extras including unlockable footage from the TV show, a "save replay" feature, and the ability to trade clips wirelessly with other PSP users. There's no word yet on what (if any) system-specific features will be included in the other versions.

The first official screens of Jackass: The Game are available in the gallery below.

Ci5tm Konfliqt
May 24th, 2007, 16:39
this might not be good...

DarthPaul
May 24th, 2007, 16:43
Yes Jackass!! Ahaha they're so funny.

Triv1um
May 24th, 2007, 16:46
Lol, this is going to be terrible.

Still funny.

Sonicboy 101
May 24th, 2007, 16:50
Lol, this is going to be terrible.

Still funny.

lol, yeah.

cnewhall
May 24th, 2007, 17:05
I was going to say something similar but I couldn't have put it any better than you.

Buddy4point0
May 24th, 2007, 17:53
these movies are great but i dont think the game will b e that good

Gold Line
May 24th, 2007, 18:14
yep i agree the game will be crap

tvrstl
May 24th, 2007, 21:38
not the first game i've would have bought.

wolfpack
May 24th, 2007, 22:49
good show, excellent movie...prolly really crappy game, but most likely still funny

Cokemusic
May 24th, 2007, 23:10
The funniest games i've played were GTA :VC and GTA :SA mainly because of the radio , it was more natural but a Jackass game would have to force the humour and would most probably fail at that.

Watching real people endure unesacery pain Funny.
Watching Pixels endure pixelated pain....meh.

HumanIce
May 25th, 2007, 01:06
who would ever want to play something like that on his PSP..

Video_freak
May 25th, 2007, 01:19
Yay! We finally CAN try it at home. Take that you stupid notice in front of the movie! :mad:

http://acn.waw.pl/pod3zone/jackass/galeria/jackass%20warning.jpg