PDA

View Full Version : Remover v2.1

wraggster
May 24th, 2007, 17:30
Via PSPfreak (http://www.pspfreak.de/forum/psp-programmierung/12448-release-remover-v2-1-a.html#post104212)

german to english translation:

The good thing does not only enfernt you n of few necessary features of the PSP, so that it enough place have, around your XMB to pimpen etc. property at the thing is that it not only, like so many andre already (Outa space, Freespacer (okay, since wars thereby, went however mostly nich) etc.) things to delete can, but also again makes fully functional. Thus, then more fang'mer times on. That knows the thing löschn: - camera & government inspection department - asian fonts - network update - rss channels - Web more browser - certificate utility (for 3,03 OE and more under) - remotely play (Have I already mentioned that it everything again herstelln can?! ) In addition one can dump thereby the flash0 and flash1. Change to 2.0: Were fixed n few nose. For example one could not enablen remote Play any longer. Then half of the code was again written. In addition gibt's n new Icon0. lol How install I that? Install simply like a completely normal Homebrew. Thus, contents of “ms0” in the roots your MemSticks push, and GAME in GAME150 umbennen, if it with the Kernel 3.XX works. Why flackert's if I by the menu scroll? That is because of the code. At the beginning the Remover was a tiny Brew, which only the Fonts could enfernen, because I more frequently times my L.G. again flashe. Then always only fast again the thing started and well wars. In the course of the time of isses however ever more largely become, until I decided then times for the menu scrolling. Now I would have to change eternally many instructions, in order to away-get a flickering. Times see vllt, in the Remover v3.0. If it will give that??? So… and jetz much fun thereby! HP: The beta version gabs times on some News sides. Enter since simply times. Wär also nicely, if you visit my Blog!

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Remember any application that touches the Flash area can brick your PSP, be careful

parkermauney
May 24th, 2007, 17:38
Oh yeah, it's all so clear to me now!

NoQuarter
May 24th, 2007, 17:41
Okay, looks good. Can we get a better translation?

Buddy4point0
May 24th, 2007, 17:50
ok...
ill try and translate this from shittish to english

This program offers you alot of the great features of the PSP, you can use it in place of a bunch of programs for pimpin your psp. it can clear out flash space like Outa space and Freespacer.

it can delete and also restore the...
-camera
-unused fonts
-network update
-rss channels
-Web browser
-certificate utility (for 3,03 OE and under)
-remotely play
-it can also fully backup the flash 0 and flash 1.

Changelog from 2.0
big fixes
new icon0
rewrote half the code

many people are asking "how do i install this"
it is installed like any homebrew, by copying the folders to game150 or game if your kernal is set to 1.5.

Why does it flicker, when scrolling through the menu?
This is due to the code. In the beginning the Remover was a tiny piece of brew, which could only remove fonts because I flash my FW from time to time. Then just started this app and done. But over the time, it grew bigger and bigger, until I decided to put some menu-scrolling in.
Now I would have to change uncountable instructions, to remove the flicker. Let's see, perhaps in Remover 3.0. If this will ever be done?

ok i hope that helps u guys :)

DarthPaul
May 24th, 2007, 18:11
This sounds nice and helpful!

Axelius
May 24th, 2007, 18:21
Okay, here we go! This is my translation (maybe some grammatical mistakes, but at least this one can be understood...):

"This cool thing deletes some not needed features of the PSP, so that you have enough free space, so that you can pimp your XMB etc. The good thing about THIS app is that it can not only delete stuff, like many other programs (Outa-Space, Freespacer (okay this app had it, but most of the time it didn't work...) etc.), but can also make it work again. ;-)

Okay, let's go:
This can be deleted by this app:

- camera & GPS
- asian fonts
- rss-channels
- web-browser
- certificate-utility (for 3.03 OE and under)
- remote play

(Have I already mentioned that all of these can be restored again by this app?! :-)

Moreover it can dump flash0 and flash1.

Changes from 2.0:
Some bug-fixes. For example Remote-play couldn't be enabled.
About half of the code was rewritten
Moreover there's a new Icon0. lol

How to install:
Just install like normal homebrew. So, put the contend of "ms0" to the root of your MemoryStick, and rename GAME to GAME150, when you're working with the 3.XX kernel.

Why does it flicker, when scrolling through the menu?
This is due to the code. In the beginning the Remover was a tiny piece of brew, which could only remove fonts because I flash my FW from time to time. Then just started this app and done. But over the time, it grew bigger and bigger, until I decided to put some menu-scrolling in.
Now I would have to change uncountable instructions, to remove the flicker. Let's see, perhaps in Remover 3.0. If this will ever be done???

Okay...and now: Have fun!

PS: The beta can be found on many news-pages. Just type it in there. By the way, I would love you to visit my blog!

PS: Please comment! And if you find errors or whatever: Contact me!"

I don't know what is so great about this program...Just one more flashing tool...

burrito
May 24th, 2007, 21:05
Stop making flashers!
We already have hundreds of them, and they all do the SAME THING.

jamotto
May 25th, 2007, 04:42
Nice flasher! I like the undo feature.

shorty_carnage
May 25th, 2007, 12:21
Stop making flashers!
We already have hundreds of them, and they all do the SAME THING.

I think taco111 is on a mission every flasher that gets released taco111 will post something like this lol!!!

Although i agree enough is enough!!