PDA

View Full Version : Snake_Multi v1.1

wraggster
May 24th, 2007, 17:36
New game release from the french coders over at Xtream Lua: (http://xtreamlua.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1265)

french to english translation

I programmed this small play of snake which is played 2 player on a psp. I began this aprem' then obviously graphics of this versions are very basic, but the idea is there and it is extremely drole, believe me (and even hysterical). The 2 players must put themselves face to face by taking each one 1 with dimensions of the psp. The keys are then very logical for each player believe me. select makes it possible to post or not the score in the course of play. start makes it possible to leave the part. The goal of the play is obviously to take the fruit which appears on the screen the first. The player who reaches that point sees the lonquor of sound snake increasing by 1 and gains 1pt. Attention to strike the unfavourable snake is equivalent losing 1pt (it is considered that that which strikes the other is that whose head is in contact with any part of the body of the other). A frontal shock makes lose 1pt with chq player (logical!). recall: Joueur1=snake bleu=touches directional joueur2=snake rouge=touches cross, square, triangle, round I thus let to you test that; deliver to me your opinion, thank you

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

DarthPaul
May 24th, 2007, 18:14
Wow,cool. A multiplayer version of Snake,sounds like fun.

Buddy4point0
May 24th, 2007, 20:08
multiplayer snake? i gotta check this out

HumanIce
May 24th, 2007, 21:24
umm.. online play or anything? or just 2P with friends..
but well.. it would be cool to make a super mario war with net-play.. and working on 3.40 OE.. anyone thought of that?.. ah damn, i went off topic..