PDA

View Full Version : Supercard Wireless Linking?

MavericksAce
May 24th, 2007, 23:03
Hey, this is my first post. I've done alot of homework on which Nintendo DS cart to buy, And I've decided on M3 Lite Perfect Micro SD (with Passcard 3). And I was wondering what the wireless link compatibility is with Slot-2 DS carts (through roms) because it's a slot-2 Card, (does it make a difference?) I have'nt been able to find any information of Wireless linking (on roms) on any reviews or forums, could anyone give us a hand?

Also does the wireless linking work with GBA games through roms with the supercards?

My friend has R4 Revolution (Slot-1) for DS and he said his Pokemon Diamond linked wirelessly using the rom and flash cart to his friend who has the same card no probs.

Cheers guys

DanTheManMS
May 25th, 2007, 00:55
Haven't you posted this several times already? Perhaps the reason nobody is answering is because the forum rules state not to talk about roms.

MavericksAce
May 25th, 2007, 02:31
The answer to my question is worth being banned for, sinces its the difference between spending $170 or not. I'm still surprised out of the 80% of people who have roms and supercards nobody knows if it they link.