starting usb bus driver ok
starting usb acces driver ok
starting usb gps driver ok
opening usb gps device ok

then it says
usb state = 0x0 [deactivated]
Gps state = -1 location : 0

initial location:00 fixed on 00 satellites

why can´t i get a connect when i´m standing in the garden ? Or what could be wrong ?
Oh forgot something ( when i´m in mapthis and i press start and go to gps info it says gps state off why
Please help ;)

djbenny
May 25th, 2007, 10:09
hey, it says usb state: deactivated what you have todo is press X to activate the gps module then it should find some as long as your in a open area without tall buildings on inside a building!

killer@all
May 25th, 2007, 12:09
yes i know ,, i go out of the menu and press the square, ist says gps on ! but when i go on the menu gps info it says state off

Fast1
May 25th, 2007, 13:30
I am also having the same problem! Tried running the gps tester Everything loads ok but cannot find any birds!!! I am running 3.10oe on a ta082 with sony 290 gps. Map this loads fine, maps load,but no gps! Always says that its off! Please help!

Fast1
May 25th, 2007, 15:02
I just used the USBHostFS and fixed the problem! Everything seems to be working fine on 3.10oe!

killer@all
May 25th, 2007, 17:19
OK i found the prob , i have just installed the 4.99 and it works fine now thanks 2u all

holyavartar
May 30th, 2007, 18:43
So can u all share what's the real problem and the solution to the problem? Thanks.