PDA

View Full Version : Creating a trip

killer@all
May 25th, 2007, 17:15
Creating a trip

I need help please, i have followed the tut from The-Avenger but i canīt get it to work!!

I have two files
_test map = The map from the area =14,6mb

_mumīs house the direction route = 4,00 KB

so i copyed the small file into the _testmap but when i go in the map and turn the gps on there is the map but no directions ?? ,,,,do i have to activate it or what should i do ?

Please help me [beg beg ]

Killer@all

Quote=
4. Creating a trip with directions for use with Mapthis!

NOTE: This is a better copy created by The-Avenger, all credit goes to him.

a. Start GMDL
b. Click the directions tab up the top.
c. Next to the list button, select 'Google'.
d. Change to maps.google.com to the appropriate address matching your country/where you live.
e. In the actual Google Webpage (on the left) press 'get directions' link.
f. In the 2 boxes that appear, type in the starting location in the first box, and the ending location in the second box. (Enter as precise as possible)
g. If went fine, you should see a line on the map going from the two locations, and directions on the left.
h. Type in the 'from' box on the right (not the google webpage, the GMDL feature on the right) whatit says on the left after 'From:'(that is on the google webpage).
i. Type in the 'to' under the 'from' box (The GMDL feature, not the google webpage) on the right what it says on the left after 'To:' (On the google webpage).
j. Press the 'Get Values' button.
k. Press the 'List' button.
l. If all went well, the directions down the bottom right should be the same on the left in the google webpage. (Please ignore the MIDPOINT things.)
m. Type in a name after the 'Save POI (start with _):' button. Such as: _To My Mum's House
n. Press the 'Save POI (start with _):' button.
o. The file should be in the debug folder.
p. Drag that file into the map folder that it belongs to in your PSP MMS.

The answer was = load the map and then press start again and then poi look up and then cross choose the poi= direction and press cross again Bingo

Thanks for the pm ;)