PDA

View Full Version : GPF Arrives on DCEmu UK

wraggster
June 2nd, 2005, 23:14
GPF or Troy Davis is one of the Dreamcast Scenes most active and friendliest coders and now he has moved his site and projects to DCEmu UK, the list of projects include the GBA Emu, N64 Emu, Lord of the Rings port, Marfitude and so many more.

Check out his site at http://gpf.dcemu.co.uk/

We welcome Troy to our family at DCEmu UK :)

Troy is looking for a web designer to make a new cool looking site so if any of you have a spare hour or so or any good ideas for a site that will promote his work to the full then please respond to this newspost.

Thanks again

DCDayDreamer
June 3rd, 2005, 00:26
Sweet!, welcome GPF, glad to see you've found a new home.

Cap'n 1time
June 3rd, 2005, 01:56
needs color... and ninjas.

Darksaviour69
June 3rd, 2005, 11:19
after the 10th of june i should have some time to knock something up for you GPF (website)

Eric
June 3rd, 2005, 16:39
congrats GPF you are very dedicated with your work i think its well deserved also great decision by Wraggs and the rest of the dcemu crew

omer
June 3rd, 2005, 17:10
You do a good job, continue !

Dark Savant0
June 3rd, 2005, 19:44
If GPF wants, I could whip something up that he would not have too much rouble maintaining. Have him email me. [email protected]

GPF
June 7th, 2005, 02:06
after the 10th of june i should have some time to knock something up for you GPF (website)

If GPF wants, I could whip something up that he would not have too much rouble maintaining. Have him email me. [email protected]

Thanks I'd appreciate any help offered.

Troy