PDA

View Full Version : Putting different consoles on my DS

Budokiba11
May 28th, 2007, 04:59
alright, no i have come to understand two things. one people SPECIFICALLY STATE that certain consoles can not be put on a ds, at the same time people say that you cant put certain things because of grafix, now i want to put some games on my ds, some im sure i cant but others i dont see why not, for example there are some games for my playstation one that have for lack of a better statement, really bad grafix, but i still love to play them. Why is it that i couldnt put them on or cant i still put them on?

DanTheManMS
May 28th, 2007, 05:13
The DS is only made to run DS and GBA binaries. The only way to run games made for other systems is through emulation, which requires that the DS be several times more powerful than the system being emulated. The DS is not powerful enough to emulate the Playstation, so you will not see any Playstation games being played on the DS. On the other hand, the DS is more than powerful enough to emulate the NES, so there are a couple of NES emulators that run fine on the DS.

bobtheninjaoffood
July 4th, 2007, 21:18
you can emulate snes, genesis, dreamcast, nes, gameboy, turbografx and some other stuff

DanTheManMS
July 4th, 2007, 22:07
Was that really worth the huge bump?