PDA

View Full Version : Need help with DS hack

pr0xy122
May 28th, 2007, 11:21
Ok so basically, I have ordered a DS lite and am intrested in hacking for playing "games found off the net" if you know what i mean starts with pirated ends with games

Ok now I have very little clue of what to buy, al the hacks seem to need micro SD, are then any with SD cause I have an 2gb SD at home.

Otherwise if I have to go for a micro sd method, which should I get?

Thnx in advance :).

Slummock
May 28th, 2007, 13:41
If your interested in playing back ups of games you already own. Which you are allowed to download if you do own the game, then I suggest buying an M3 Simply and a 2GB MicroSD. I've bought 2 of them (don't worry it didn't break) one for me and one for my brother, both perfect. The only draw back is that you can't play back up GBA games as it is a Slot 1 device.

Cheatsurfer
June 6th, 2007, 06:23
RULE NUMBER ONE. Do NOT talk about Pirated Games on this site. Show some Damn respect for Nintendo and BUY your games, or go somewhere else.

Malumvolo
June 8th, 2007, 01:11
Notice he said backup games, not ROMs.

If I understand correctly, Back up games are ones that you own and ripped onto a 2nd storage media. He didnt necesarily download them.

Though its good and all your trying to stand up for Nintendo.

Anyway, about your question...

I suggest buying an R4 DS or M3 Simply, they're exactly the same, and I own an R4 because it has a cooler logo :)

Then buy a 2 gb micro SD card off of ebay, I got one for $10 with shipping included.

DanTheManMS
June 8th, 2007, 04:04
Backup copies are still ROMs, and as such we still do not talk about them according to http://dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/announcement.php?f=216&a=4

imprompt
June 9th, 2007, 07:45
Ds-x doesn't require sd cards , if you want everything in 1, and can afford it, its a wonderful cart

DSman3000
August 5th, 2007, 00:52
If he already owns the game, and wants to back it up, shouldn't that be okay?

DanTheManMS
August 6th, 2007, 21:44
We cannot verify that he actually owns the game, so DCEmu simply forbids all talk of backups to be on the safe side.

ttim2020
September 15th, 2007, 12:29
yeah

ttim2020
September 15th, 2007, 12:30
hahahhaha

Jakor Dratic
October 10th, 2007, 15:52
Just close the topic already, he's got the information he needs and we don't need to start fighting over whether he owns the game or not. ;)

DanTheManMS
October 10th, 2007, 23:29
Jakor_dratic, please stop bumping threads that are several weeks old if the discussion has already died.