PDA

View Full Version : Petition To Make HAZE PS3 Exclusive

Triv1um
May 28th, 2007, 21:00
Via PS3 Center (http://www.ps3center.net/story-531.html)

A petition has started to try and get UbiSoft to make the highly-anticipated first-person-shooter an exclusive to the PlayStation 3.

The game Haze was featured in a news story we did here about a week ago at PCN talking about how great the game was looking and how much the developer loved the power of the PlayStation 3 stating that it was the most powerful console available right now.

The petition is trying to get Free Radical, the developer, as well as UbiSoft to make the game a PS3 exclusive.

The reasoning given is that the Blu-ray technology with the 50GB storage space will allow for much more data and improved visuals over a multi-console release. Also the PS3’s processing power was pointed to as a reason to make it an exclusive as well. The contraints of the Xbox 360, the petition argues, will cause the game to be less than what it could be in the end.

If you want to check out the petition for yourself go to the link below...

http://www.petitiononline.com/Haze4PS3/petition.html

Buddy4point0
May 28th, 2007, 23:41
i really dont care if its ps3 exclusive or not

VFerg
May 29th, 2007, 01:16
Yea I agree, theres nothing here that makes me say this needs to be a ps3 only game. It looks great but I only care about existing games that were exclusives that go multi-platform since to me that sucks. I also laugh at the fact that people think its going to be a halo killer. Nothing can touch halo and I dont know why people have such a hard time believing that. I saw something on what this story is about and to me it sounds so generic and overused that anybody couldve come up the script to this game. I just hope the gameplay is good since I am no longer counting on story.

jmendes
May 29th, 2007, 01:35
im sick of this "one game, multiple systems" thing. i dont have a ps3 but id like to see more exclusive games for every system out there.

ICE
May 29th, 2007, 01:41
ps3 might just need a good exclusive now that mgs4 isnt one...

mavsman4457
May 29th, 2007, 02:18
ps3 might just need a good exclusive now that mgs4 isnt one...

Stop. You have no PS3, no, videogame intelligence. That is the most overused rumor ever.

JKKDARK
May 29th, 2007, 02:43
why exclusive on PS3? Waste of money..

ICE
May 29th, 2007, 03:50
Stop. You have no PS3, no, videogame intelligence. That is the most overused rumor ever.

lol i just say it to watch everyone over react and jump all over me and you obliged.

its fun manipulating people! :thumbup:

DPyro
May 29th, 2007, 04:01
Please refrain from posting just to incur flaming.

ICE
May 29th, 2007, 04:33
Please refrain from posting just to incur flaming.

way to take the fun out of life...:(

F9zDark
May 29th, 2007, 06:05
The biggest issue with making it a PS3 exclusive is the fact that the PS3 has a small user-base. But then again, exclusive games are generally MUCH BETTER than multiplatform games. Why? Because the developers need only to focus on ONE system.

For instance look at COD3. Its a decent game, but its full of bugs and multiplayer is shit. Clearly Activision doesn't give a rat's ass about the PS3 or Wii version, as evidenced by shitty multiplayer and lack of new maps or updates for the PS3 version and no multiplayer whatsoever in the Wii version.

Shadowblind
May 29th, 2007, 06:13
lol i just say it to watch everyone over react and jump all over me and you obliged.

its fun manipulating people! :thumbup:

It is rather interesting. Besides, the most overused rumour on the internet about gaming, despite being proved wrong many a time, it the Wii is for five year olds.

Eh tu, fanboys?