PDA

View Full Version : Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror infiltrates PS2 from PSP

Shrygue
May 29th, 2007, 18:24
via Joystiq (http://www.joystiq.com/2007/05/29/syphon-filter-dark-mirror-infiltrates-ps2-from-psp/)

If you lived through the early part of the millennium and you saw a Syphon Filter game in the "Coming Soon" list on EBgames.com, your brain would be forgiven for skipping over it. "Oh no, we don't care about those games any more, let's move along," your brain might say. But you may have to revamp your policy for Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror, which is apparently making the jump to PS2 from PSP.

Listen, no one's going to blame your if you don't want to get burned again. But sometimes, that's what love is: Falling off of the filter that's also a syphon, and climbing right back on. Plus, it's only $30! Listen, you've got until Sept. 4, just promise us you'll think about it. That's all we ask.

Buddy4point0
May 29th, 2007, 19:56
i think it would be better on ust the psp but its still a great game

Abgoj
May 29th, 2007, 20:57
Why bother, the psp version kicks a**.

Solidsnake3000
May 29th, 2007, 21:24
waste of time and money

PenguinMaster
May 29th, 2007, 22:07
While I thought porting the GTA games was unnecessary, this is a good idea. It will have superior controls on the PS2. I just hope they don't take out the multiplayer as Rockstar did with the GTA games. The sequel comes out on PSP the same day though, so Dark Mirror obviously won't be high priority.

Abgoj
May 29th, 2007, 22:42
While I thought porting the GTA games was unnecessary, this is a good idea. It will have superior controls on the PS2. I just hope they don't take out the multiplayer as Rockstar did with the GTA games. The sequel comes out on PSP the same day though, so Dark Mirror obviously won't be high priority.

The psp controls were awesome, they were smooth and nicely implemented, who cares if they're better on the ps2, if they are it will only be very slightly and the PS2 is not portable, plus online on the ps2 sucks hard.

pt9087
May 30th, 2007, 00:37
waste of time and money

Yeah True!! what a waste! :rolleyes:

Broadus
May 30th, 2007, 02:31
Thirty bucks for a port of a PSP game? That doesn't sound terribly appealing.