PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Chronicles A New Trailer For Wii

Triv1um
May 30th, 2007, 12:53
Via CB Games (http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Final-Fantasy-Chronicles-A-New-Trailer-For-Wii-4467.html)

People have complained since the Wii’s inception into the next-gen race, that the graphics/visuals for the games aren’t all that great – with the exception of Twilight Princess, of course. But once you see the new Final Fantasy for the Wii, you might think twice about the Wii’s graphical power.

Before you get your knickers in a bunch and you let the drool hit the floor, you might want to calm down a bit and take a breather; this game is not coming to North American shores just yet. The trailer is for the Japanese Final Fantasy, which is set to be an exclusive for the Wii. Like many of the other Nintendo-exclusive Crystal Chronicle games, this one will have gamers embarking on a quest unlike its PS3 (and soon Xbox 360) counterparts.

Visually the game is rather stunning. It’s not far off from some games like Armored Core 4, and it looks much better than the new Beautiful Katamari for the PS3 and Xbox 360. Okay, I know, I know...those are bad comparisons. Fanboys will be quick to toss in Gears of War and Lair...but we all know Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers is not a $20 million dollar project. And even though the Japanese will be enjoying this game much sooner than North American and European territories, it doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the trailer below.

-----

Click here to view the article with video (http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Final-Fantasy-Chronicles-A-New-Trailer-For-Wii-4467.html)

bmemike
May 30th, 2007, 13:08
That definitely looks purdy! I'm glad to have something other than Mario Galaxy to point to for an example of good graphics for the Wii.

Balthasar00
May 30th, 2007, 17:38
From the first half, I had Sky Of Arcadia in mind :P Visually really good. I just hope SE will return to root.

If the new shelter for rpgs become the Wii, I'll certainly buy one.