PDA

View Full Version : For the record

Unex
May 31st, 2007, 15:52
this is zion, i know this account will be banned.

I saw goldline and kaisers comments after browsing this forum the other day out of curiosity.

how dare you guys say my brother was "PROVEN" fake.

how the hell do you know. Show me this magical proof you have, don't you guys dare question my private life.

Its 100000000% real and if you dont believe me you can go **** yourself.

What was a lie was me saying that i wasn't coding wandria any more because of it. That wasn't the reason. the reason was because of people like quzar, goldline and indeed kaiser. Why should i waste my time making things for people like them.....especially ripping on my code kaiser, id like to see you do better, then you can comment.

My brother is real, my reason for giving up on wandria was not, so don't go saying shit you know nothing about. If you have something to say to me, get me on msn or zionmax and stop being pussy's, slandering me behind my back.

Triv1um
May 31st, 2007, 15:57
Well i was told you actually admited it yourself that the brother thing was fake, but obviously that was bullshit. Thanks for clearing that one up.

But why would kaiser lie about the wandria thing?

Unex
May 31st, 2007, 15:59
thank you, i never admitted anything. becuase i do have a brother and if you belive any of those morons who said otherwise you would want your head examined.

And he ripped on my code. check the survival horror quiz thread to see why

Triv1um
May 31st, 2007, 16:00
Thats what i was talking about, the horror thread.

He said it was just a animation, but why would he do that? :(

The King
May 31st, 2007, 16:10
seem like the isues in this site are getting more and more seriouse
why do people lie and say stopid shit?

JKKDARK
May 31st, 2007, 16:16
this is zion, i know this account will be banned.

I saw goldline and kaisers comments after browsing this forum the other day out of curiosity.

how dare you guys say my brother was "PROVEN" fake.

how the hell do you know. Show me this magical proof you have, don't you guys dare question my private life.

Its 100000000% real and if you dont believe me you can go **** yourself.

What was a lie was me saying that i wasn't coding wandria any more because of it. That wasn't the reason. the reason was because of people like quzar, goldline and indeed kaiser. Why should i waste my time making things for people like them.....especially ripping on my code kaiser, id like to see you do better, then you can comment.

My brother is real, my reason for giving up on wandria was not, so don't go saying shit you know nothing about. If you have something to say to me, get me on msn or zionmax and stop being pussy's, slandering me behind my back.

What are you doing here? Your brother was fake, now leave the site because we don't need people like you here. We don't like to see a member like you again insulting other members. Also since Wandria was fake, you 'spammed' the forum, announcing your fake project.
Now leave the forum and I hope an admin will ban your IP.

ExcruciationX
May 31st, 2007, 16:24
What's going on Zion?

When did someone say your brother was fake?

Unex
May 31st, 2007, 17:05
What are you doing here? Your brother was fake, now leave the site because we don't need people like you here. We don't like to see a member like you again insulting other members. Also since Wandria was fake, you 'spammed' the forum, announcing your fake project.
Now leave the forum and I hope an admin will ban your IP.

how was wandria fake you idiot? i released it, or did you not see that.

My brother isnt fake, your the only fake here "Man"

its people like you that have ruined this site

and exrecution look here -
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=62249

ICE
May 31st, 2007, 17:12
if you dont like it leave.

Unex
May 31st, 2007, 17:18
Im not going to sit back and watch chickens insult me where there "protected" because im banned.

A real man would have the balls to make those slanderous comments somewhere where i could respond and see them under my own name.

V3N0M
May 31st, 2007, 17:29
Zion you need to calm down.. I understand the unfairness of your situation but what you're doing now can only make things worse. The only thing you will accomplish from all of this is giving the staff further reason for why they banned you in the first place. There are other more respectable ways of getting your side of the story known.

Unex
May 31st, 2007, 17:32
im not angry, i just hate people lying about me.

How do any of them know about my personal life. I find it amusing that a guy from canada (Kaiser) knows about my personal life when i live in Ireland.

That was sarcasm btw

ICE
May 31st, 2007, 17:34
you dont know us. we make no real impact on your life because you will never meet any of us in real life. sure some crap was said that shouldnt have been but come on! if it bothers you this bad when people on the internet insult you.. you may need to get some perspective.

Unex
May 31st, 2007, 17:36
its not that, its everyone on there will think its the truth when it isnt.

I have nothing against u iceman, its only the people who slandered me and made me out to be a liar that annoys me.

In real life or the internet, its annoying people spreading lies about you

ICE
May 31st, 2007, 17:44
yeah no one likes slander but it could be a lot worse no?

as far as jkk goes he/she shouldnt be listened to in serious matters. i dont think anyone here thinks wandria was a fake(well maybe one) or your brother(except that one guy).

Unex
May 31st, 2007, 17:46
yeah no one likes slander but it could be a lot worse no?

as far as jkk goes he/she shouldnt be listened to in serious matters. i dont think anyone here thinks wandria was a fake(well maybe one) or your brother(except that one guy).

yeah it could be worse :p

Thanks for the support man :thumbup:

lol the guy that said wandria was fake was funny, i released it lol. Some people aren't very observant :rolleyes:

ICE
May 31st, 2007, 17:50
in time this whole thing will be forgotten and things will go back to normal. that being said there will ALWAYS be people who feel the need to be jerks to people.

Shadowblind
May 31st, 2007, 17:50
Tsk, the mods here have became oddly predictable. Well, some anyway...

JKK only posts like that when he really doesn't have anything better to do. Oddly, I agree with most the things he says regarding consoles, but not much else.

So don't worry about it. Hey mods?

You want to be unpredictable?

FORGIVE AND FORGET!

And don't give me bull like saying "It was too horrid to forgive."

Murder isn't even too horrid to forgive, if the murderer truely is sorry and never EVER does something like that again.

However keyword being TRUELY

ICE
May 31st, 2007, 17:51
^^ indeedilydoo

Unex
May 31st, 2007, 17:51
thanks you two :) proves there are a lot of nice guys left here. just a minority that love to fight :(

anywho, im of to play some gears of war online now :)

peace

Kaiser
May 31st, 2007, 22:22
Sad, :(

We realized you made that account to try and salvage your reputation but this is a bit too far.

Your a proven lier. Wasn't it you who told your own staff that you had to leave and your "friend" was going to take over Zionmax? Its fitting that the name you chose for your "new" webmaster shared a name with an infamous DC hoaxer.

Quzar looked over your Wandria source. So do not deny their is obviously something shady around that project.

You have just been proven to be untrustworthy and we're all tired of it. You have broken our trust so many times that its near sickening. Now end this.

I know your bro was real, I honestly HATE this site, I used to like it but ever since it turned into a Spammers heaven I left , Im hope that this massive spiral of shit calms down!

If you dislike this site then stop visiting here. No one is forcing you to stay here. I'd also suggest staying out of JUNK if you dislike the spam. Things will only calm down when Zion moves on and accepts that he is no longer welcomed here.

quzar
June 1st, 2007, 09:31
Zion, you can't possibly claim that the source to wandria that you released was anything more than an mp3 example, an image display example, and a buch of HARD-CODED image animation ("render frame 1. render frame 2, etc") code all tied together.

I cant believe that you would further commit to the image that you so violetntly defend as simply being created by us by making an account such as this and making such single-sided posts such as the one in the horror thread that gave you away.

It's amazing how your sanity is so thing that you don't have the presence of mind to mask yourself at all, even after just a few days.

It's quite sad really.

EDIT: dammit, sorry I didn't see that it had already was locked, sorry K, didn't mean any disrespect.