PDA

View Full Version : PSP Wardrobe v.4 (Theme & Mod Flasher)

Mr. Shizzy
May 31st, 2007, 17:52
http://i9.tinypic.com/4mrukjq.png

FOR 3.30 OE / 3.30 OE-A' / 3.40 OE FIRMWARES

VIDEO PREVIEW v.4:

http://youtube.com/v/g4quUFZfcVo

I wrote this program for two reasons. To get myself familiar with Lua coding, and because there wasn't a theme flasher yet released that met my expectations. (I love xmb modding)

About the issue of the amount of flashers being released latley... I know there are a lot of them out there, but if you try this, you will see its becoming one of the more well polished that there is. ;)

**WARNING:**

As with any program that accesses the PSP's Flash memory, there is always a chance that this program may damage your PSP. You accept all risk and responsibility for proper installation/use, and all results that may occur from using this program.

***PROGRAM FEATURES***

* FLASH A THEME - Allows you to up to 24 full XMB themes. This menu lets you view preview screens (in 480x272 fullscreen) of them all. And flash them with a single press of a button. After your theme is wrote to flash, it will automatically exit to the XMB.

Supported files include:

- 01-12.bmp
- topmenu_plugin.rco
- gameboot.pmf
- system_plugin.rco
- game_plugin.rco
- impose_plugin.rco
- photo_plugin.rco
- system_plugin_fg.rco
- opening_plugin.rco
- savedata_plugin.rco
- system_plugin_bg.rco
- ltn0.pgf
- sysconf_plugin.rco
- visualizer_plugion.rco

*FLASH A XMB MOD - Allows you to change a single aspect of your XMB. After your Mod is selected, it will be written to flash and the program will automatically exit to the XMB. Currently supports up to 12 mods of each type. (For a total of 168 different allowed XMB mods) All with 480x272 fullscreen previews.

*RECOVERY - This menu allows you to restore your entire XMB theme, or just a single aspect of it; to SONY default.

*BACK UP/RESTORE THEME - Allows you to back up what ever theme is currently on your flash, to memory stick. And also, restore that theme back to flash at any time. Useful for backing up a theme on your flash, that you dont have saved in Wardrobe, or saving a cool "created theme".
(*see Create-A-theme feature)

*Create-A-Theme - I plan on evolving this feature in the near future, but it is full y functional in its current State. For now it lets you combine as many mods as you want, without exiting the program, until you close it.

*EXIT
- Quits program.

***Change Log****

* v.4 (5/31/07)

- Boots up faster (all saftey checks are still in tact though)

- Increased supported number of themes from 10 to 24

- Increased supported number of XMB Mods from 1 of each mod to 12 of each mod-

- now fullscreen previews of all mods & themes

- New main menu art by Mr_Nick666

- Added Create-A-Theme feature

- USB MOD (L & R shoulder buttons activate/deactivate USB in Wardrobe main menu)

- Cleaned up a bit. All preview screens now go in PSP>>GAME150>>Wardrobe>>"Preview Screens" Folder

- bug fixes

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

ORGAN
May 31st, 2007, 18:36
Hummmm"

Vary cool

saint24
May 31st, 2007, 19:10
cant seem to find a download link :(

love your gameboots btw shizzy

Jonesyxxiv
May 31st, 2007, 19:47
cant seem to find a download link :(

love your gameboots btw shizzy

Yeah that psp oe gameboot is nice and fits my theme perfectly. Could you pm me or something?

D0N
May 31st, 2007, 20:14
Nice work Mr. Shizzy! You're getting better and better! Keep it up! :)

-DON

Buddy4point0
May 31st, 2007, 20:14
nice flasher man, its getting pretty good. have u added hex editing of the psp firmware version and instruction manual redirecting yet? because that is a nice feature.

DragonPimpsta
May 31st, 2007, 20:52
This is awesome! Mr Shizzy you are my new psp idol

rbervoets
May 31st, 2007, 22:12
cool sweet piece of homebrew

psp411
May 31st, 2007, 23:39
WOW!!!... im very impressed.... im gonna try this out now (tired of going into the nand myself and replacing the files with my custom ones :D :cool: )

EL_MASTER
June 1st, 2007, 01:04
hi, i got 3.50 update in my psp, so plz someone can tell me how do i install this thing with that version, thank u....

parkermauney
June 1st, 2007, 05:46
I'd love to see some of your custom gameboots. :p And does anyone know if custom gameboots disable pops?

Mashmore06
June 1st, 2007, 18:44
How do i use this program. Do i download a theme and move it to "a theme folder".

Edit: Found out but when i flash a theme like i did the gears of war theme none of my icons load up.

Q8iGunner
June 1st, 2007, 21:02
Excuse Me, But If I want the whole thing with the themes and with the icons and everything else, can u upload the program with everything else? if it's possible i'd be thankful to u, if not then it's ok :)
thanks anyway and ur doing a good job from what i've seen. keep it up man and good luck

DXManNy212
June 2nd, 2007, 03:36
Im new at homebrew stuff but this looks good and i need someone to explain how to get this on my PSP. I got version 3.40.

parkermauney
June 2nd, 2007, 03:45
Nope, sorry. Must have 1.50 for homebrew.

dllp007k
June 2nd, 2007, 07:50
why i con't download it?

parkermauney
June 2nd, 2007, 15:29
Becuase it doesn't like you.

Gh0s7
June 2nd, 2007, 17:34
I've downloaded it from dcemu and also from QJ but in both the archives I can't find themes in the data folder...just the theme folder(THEME #1 etc..)
And when I run the software it says that there aren't preview screen...
What do I have to do?

EDIT:I've tried flashing but it says tha can't find theme files :(

EDIT: lol ... may I have to put themes in the dirs?Can I have the files used in the video?

waynemister
June 2nd, 2007, 18:36
Yeah having the same problem with this as well do ou have to download themes to get this to work as all I get is the no preview screen showing any help will be appreciated thanks.

klee
June 3rd, 2007, 07:42
Love this App!!! Cant wait for the upgrade!

mnuhaily22
June 14th, 2007, 09:39
Finally got around to trying it, thnx a lot...

ngagerizky
June 16th, 2007, 14:38
I already have your wardrobe but still not working on my PSP why its said "The game could not be started (8002014C)" idk why i not working on my psp or i think i not completed to install..how you think

dr0n3
September 6th, 2007, 06:16
Hi...

is this compatible with 3.52 M33 firmware???:confused:

liquid126
September 8th, 2007, 16:26
i just copied my flash0 to PC and now there is no risk . =D

george1234
September 9th, 2007, 08:34
hey why is that wardrobe program not working on my psp? my psp is 3.40 OE... and when i checked the folders there were no data. mostly there were also no previews.