PDA

View Full Version : SNK and Guilty Gear clash on the Playstation Store

wraggster
May 31st, 2007, 18:36
via siliconera (http://www.siliconera.com/index.php/2007/05/31/snk-and-guilty-gear-clash-on-the-playstation-store/)

Sony expanded their retro catalog today with a wave of SNK games sold on the Playstation Store in Japan. You can’t beat getting King of Fighters ’97 and Samurai Spirits: Kenkaku Yubinan Pack (never released outside of Japan) for 600 yen ($5). Idea Factory released a handful of games too from their Neverland franchise like Suna no Embrace. Also notable is Guilty Gear, a “rare” game in North America that was localized by Atlus. The fighting games are probably something you want to play on the couch with a friend and all of these PS1 downloadable games will work on your Playstation 3 as well as your PSP. Sony also went back and updated a number of thePS1 downloadable games they previously released to make them play on the Playstation 3.

Here are the new titles out this week:

Guilty Gear

King of Fighters ‘95

King of Fighters ‘96

King of Fighters ‘97

Little Princess: Maru Oukoku no Ningyou Hime 2

Real Bout Garou Densetsu Special: Dominated Mind

Samurai Spirits: Kenkaku Yubinan Pack

Septentrion

Spectral Force 2

Spectral Tower

Suna no Embrace

XI (Sai) demo (aka Devil Dice) *released for free

Basil Zero
May 31st, 2007, 20:01
wow alot of fighting games lol

Buddy4point0
May 31st, 2007, 20:09
true there is alot, but there good ya know

Ennohex
May 31st, 2007, 22:28
GOD! I so hope that "Real Bout Garou Densetsu Special: Dominated Mind" comes to the US store, all I need then is that "Capcom VS SNK Pro" makes it as well. Then I'll be in gaming nirvana!

HumanIce
May 31st, 2007, 22:51
why playstation store.. I could get all of these games to my PSP.. on another way free o_o + these games suck.

JKKDARK
May 31st, 2007, 23:55
why playstation store.. I could get all of these games to my PSP.. on another way free o_o + these games suck.

These games are not legally free. If you are a pirate, this is not your place.

HumanIce
June 1st, 2007, 00:47
These games are not legally free. If you are a pirate, this is not your place.
o_o I bet most of the people on this forum are.
I just like to read about things like this.. + I'm a person that likes to play most of my video games on my PSP or TV, not PC..

JKKDARK
June 1st, 2007, 00:51
o_o I bet most of the people on this forum are.
I just like to read about things like this.. + I'm a person that likes to play most of my video games on my PSP or TV, not PC..

Even if you want to play it on the PSP or console, download games is illegal.
If you see people talking about how they can get commercial games free, use the Report button or contact an administrator.