PDA

View Full Version : SNK and Guilty Gear clash on the Playstation Store

wraggster
May 31st, 2007, 18:36
via siliconera (http://www.siliconera.com/index.php/2007/05/31/snk-and-guilty-gear-clash-on-the-playstation-store/)

Sony expanded their retro catalog today with a wave of SNK games sold on the Playstation Store in Japan. You can’t beat getting King of Fighters ’97 and Samurai Spirits: Kenkaku Yubinan Pack (never released outside of Japan) for 600 yen ($5). Idea Factory released a handful of games too from their Neverland franchise like Suna no Embrace. Also notable is Guilty Gear, a “rare” game in North America that was localized by Atlus. The fighting games are probably something you want to play on the couch with a friend and all of these PS1 downloadable games will work on your Playstation 3 as well as your PSP. Sony also went back and updated a number of thePS1 downloadable games they previously released to make them play on the Playstation 3.

Here are the new titles out this week:

Guilty Gear

King of Fighters ‘95

King of Fighters ‘96

King of Fighters ‘97

Little Princess: Maru Oukoku no Ningyou Hime 2

Real Bout Garou Densetsu Special: Dominated Mind

Samurai Spirits: Kenkaku Yubinan Pack

Septentrion

Spectral Force 2

Spectral Tower

Suna no Embrace

XI (Sai) demo (aka Devil Dice) *released for free

jerrt
May 31st, 2007, 22:32
ok, i've got a japanese account, but does the credit card info have to be japanese associated? what i'm asking is can i add my american credit card info to that account and get some of those? that is great, but sadly no US love. ]:

JKKDARK
May 31st, 2007, 23:59
I have a question. These King Of Fighters games weren't released on collections for the PS2?