PDA

View Full Version : Dissidia Interview from Dengeki

wraggster
May 31st, 2007, 18:39
Heres an excerpt

On the reason behind Dissidia Final Fantasy being an action game, Nomura explains that the plan started after a discussion with Kingdom Hearts’ Yousuke Shiokawa and it was decided that a 3D action game based on Shiokawa’s team technical expertise is the best way to gather all the characters from the FF series. Shiokawa, who is the game’s director, acknowledge that the pressure is building up recently after the game’s public revelations.

PSP was chosen as the platform due to it’s ad-hoc mode and the fact that people generally don’t like split screen gaming. Nomura said that with its large install base, the PS2 maybe the natural choice but it also means that multiplayer modes has to be played on split screen, which reduce the fun factor by half.

full article (http://www.psphyper.com/psp/dissidia-interview-from-dengeki/)

Basil Zero
May 31st, 2007, 19:58
Awesome, I understand why they chose PSP and am glad.

Buddy4point0
May 31st, 2007, 20:11
sweet! this sounds like such a cool game! i cant wait for it or crisis core! i wouldve prefered crissis core to have a regular time based battle system instead of the action thing though, but still this is amazing! ssb with ff characters on psp. cant beat that

Abgoj
May 31st, 2007, 21:03
can't wait.

Basil Zero
May 31st, 2007, 23:39
Aye, hope its like SSB, cause this would make the Most Wanted PSP game next to Crisis Core :)

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
June 1st, 2007, 11:43
very good chose indeed!!! Ican't wait!