PDA

View Full Version : NDSWebRadio v0.2

wraggster
May 31st, 2007, 23:50
http://lolo.puma.free.fr/NDSwebradio/back.gif

loloz3 (http://gueux-forum.net/index.php?showtopic=157809) posted this news/release:

Hello with All, I am initial and I wanted to modify the webradio dissonance. Thing made! I chose Fréquence3 (one needs a streaming mp3 for 24bps max) I have to also change the name: NDSwebradio .

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

toymin80r
June 1st, 2007, 00:03
gool!

Buddy4point0
June 1st, 2007, 01:02
thats really cool! dude, im def getting this right now

ComixSans
June 1st, 2007, 03:11
nice to see your developing this program :D

Dyson
June 2nd, 2007, 02:31
Bah, doesn't work on my M3 Simply, never advances past Connecting using WFC data

wigglywoo
June 2nd, 2007, 12:44
hi dyson why will this not work on your m3 simply works fine on mine best thing to do is pick a wifi enabled game eg mariokart then go into set up wifi connection enter your router details as appropriate when you have a connection save it and your ds will then constantly use that very same working connection you set up with anything else wifi enabled
:)
wigglywoo:thumbup:

TeenDev
June 2nd, 2007, 14:48
there is also some probs with DS Lites sometimes...

R4yd3N
June 2nd, 2007, 23:14
I have the same problem as Dyson. Using a m3 simply in a ds lite. :(

@wigglywoo
Which settings do you use in your WFC? DHCP, WEP, etc...

with my static settings and WEP key enabled it doesn't seem to work.

€: Finally i get it to work. I simply disabled WEP. WFC seems only to work with an ASCII WEP key, but DSLinux which was the reason i decided to turn it off and all other homebrew i know (now) with wifi capabilities only accept Hex keys. All attempts to define an ASCII character replacement key failed.

Does someone know a solution to this problem?

DarkJesus
July 12th, 2007, 03:44
I use a hex key with wfc and it works fine. Maybe you should try using one.

wigglywoo
July 13th, 2007, 23:38
@R4yd3N
hi mate i use a wep code its a security code ur router runs off mate its normally a ten digit code
hope this helps
wigglywoo