PDA

View Full Version : FIFA Wii To Feature Miis?

gunntims0103
June 1st, 2007, 20:57
news via totalvideogames (http://www.totalvideogames.com/news/FIFA_Wii_To_Feature_Miis_11665_6698_0.htm)

US reports suggest that Electronic Arts could be using the caricatures in the upcoming football title...

Despite being used in the likes of Wii sports and Wii Play, Wii's Mii characters have so far been left on the periphery, forming their own parades between consoles and not doing much else. In a report from US-based Fortune however, it's suggested that Electronic Arts will use the little caricatures in a more active role later in the year.

According to the report, EA is planning to use Miis as players in the upcoming Wii version of FIFA 08. Further information on their appearance, including official confirmation, is yet to be made by Electronic Arts themselves - though representatives for the publisher has confirmed to TVG that further information on the Wii version will be released at a later date.

Supposing that their appearance in FIFA on Wii is accurate, where next for the Miis? How about behind the wheel of a souped up car in the Wii version of Need for Speed ProStreet? Or teaming up to form a Wii adaptation of PS3/Xbox 360 title Army of Two? One thing is for sure, their use by third-party publishers will at least raise the Miis' exposure beyond their current levels.

Feedback via comment

XioN980
June 2nd, 2007, 08:31
Awesome

awesome to the max

Triv1um
June 2nd, 2007, 10:12
I always thought FIFA was a football sim.

Miis are the most stupidest thing ever, this is a bad idea.

ganondorf
June 2nd, 2007, 22:53
I agree. Nintendo has to upgrade the mii channel.

masterpaul
June 4th, 2007, 14:20
i dont give about mii, just give me the olympic stadium in greece, as playable stadium

poshrule_uk
June 9th, 2007, 19:15
That would be sweet!