PDA

View Full Version : Metal Gear DS

la38
June 1st, 2007, 22:35
Hey, who thinks a metal gear DS game would be sweet? I mean u could chose who to shoot with the touch screen and choose who to contact VIA codec on the TS (touch screen). I mean the possibilities r endless! u could pull gernade pins, drive jeeps, scroll through the inventory, look on the map and mark things down, ANYTHING!!! what r your opinions?

Triv1um
June 1st, 2007, 22:40
Yeah, it would be really good indeed.

It will never happen though.

I dont think metal gear should be like that though, pulling grenade puns with a stick should annoying to me.

Accordion
June 1st, 2007, 22:44
none of that would add to the gameplay at all. add to that, the best way to play metal gear is not to use weapons [until a boss]. although a new concept around the same game may work.

in other news: im seriously contemplating buying a DSlite, mainly for electroplankton, and FFIII.

Classic80s
June 4th, 2007, 03:26
DS? No, never period. Wii? Maybe let's see Snake on Super Smash Bros Brawl first. And yes I know SSB and MGS are two completely different games.

parkermauney
June 4th, 2007, 03:30
Well lets see, the portable ops, umm.
iso
is ~1.4GB. DSCarts are like 64 MB or something, though nintendo are compression masters. Rampage for ps1 is 3ooMB, while the the N64 version is 16 MB. Does anyone have a clue in HELL how their games can be so small? Mario 64 is only 8 megs!

SnesR0X
June 4th, 2007, 16:32
compression is friend

rehbock
June 4th, 2007, 17:11
Resident Evil 1 isnt that small ,too and there is a nice port for Ds.
But MGS for Ds ? :rofl: