PDA

View Full Version : Ouendan 2 Is Awesome!

kcajblue
June 2nd, 2007, 02:26
i thought that the second ouendan wouldnt be better than the first but when i played it, all of the songs sounded really good.
and it took a while, but i beat it on the hardest difficulty.
now im trying to beat all of the levels without the timer rings trying to get an s rank on the hardest difficutly.

this is my music hour replay. :)
Dg-B7dZWfXQ

Junixx
June 2nd, 2007, 05:09
/hivefive kcajblue. It is really good, alot better than the first one, which i wasn't sure if was going to be either ;)

....and I still have yet to beat the last two songs with the cheer squad

kcajblue
June 2nd, 2007, 05:19
yeah. i know what you mean.
it took me all night and morning to beat coundown.
i beat the last level quicker because i was so used to it after trying beat it on the 3rd difficulty.

Ebb
June 2nd, 2007, 05:25
The only thing I cant stand about the quendan came and elite beat is the whistle and popping sounds that jump out when you hit a beat D<

kcajblue
June 2nd, 2007, 05:31
i dont know about you. but when i play, i get so into the game that i dont notice the whistle and drum sounds.

Ebb
June 2nd, 2007, 05:37
Yeah it all eventually mixes in but here and there im like damn it ._.

kcajblue
June 2nd, 2007, 05:48
i guess im just used to it for playing it for so long.

Ebb
June 2nd, 2007, 05:53
I suppose ._.
It's pretty fun.

kcajblue
June 2nd, 2007, 05:56
OMG!
i almost got a perfect on countdown on the hardest difficulty with no timer rings.
ive been trying to get a perfect for a while.
why did i miss one? T.T

Junixx
June 2nd, 2007, 19:30
OMG!
i almost got a perfect on countdown on the hardest difficulty with no timer rings.
ive been trying to get a perfect for a while.
why did i miss one? T.T

Dude I hate it when that happens, trying to get perfect on and you miss ONE beat..it sucks lol especially if it right at the end....Im off to play the uhh.... "Dont let me down my sweet baby" song one........i dunno what theyre called lol

kcajblue
June 2nd, 2007, 19:44
yeah i missed one at the end. T.T
and the song youre talking about is bambina. :D

BoneyCork
June 3rd, 2007, 23:24
I much prefer the Ouendan games to the Elite Beat game. I like Japanese and Western music equally but there's a handful of songs on EBA that just don't fit with the format properly. Everything on Ouendan is much more catchy.
Favourite songs are probably Countdown, Bang Bang Bakansu and Kibun Joujou