PDA

View Full Version : I had this totally awesome dream

IndianCheese
June 2nd, 2007, 04:15
I had a dream that someone made a PSP BIOS called "eXcite". It was the coolest thing ever. When I turned my PSP on, the WiFi instantly started up and went into this mode in which it looked for nearby PSPs with eXcite to alert me that I could chat with them. It also supported "multi XMBs," which was sorta like that Virtue Desktop thing for Macs; for example, you could have the internet browser, a UMD, and an FTP server running at the same time. In addition, when in a game, if you pressed the HOME button, it would do what the PSP does if you are watching a video and press it: the XMB appears transparently overtop of the game so you can do other stuff, like play an MP3, while playing the game. You could even suspend the game (like a save state type thing).

In addition, you could update the PSP with regular Sony System Software updates and the eXcite BIOS would stay intact. When you went into the System Information to check the version, the presence of the eXcite BIOS was symbolized by an exclamation point after the version number (exclamation points are exciting, like the name eXcite), so if you had version 3.50 with eXcite installed, it would say that the system software version was "Version 3.50!".

But now I am sad cause I don't really have it.

kcajblue
June 2nd, 2007, 04:46
man i love/hate dreams like that.
i love them cause you get really happy when stuff like that happens.
but i hate them cause you wake up to find out it was a dream.

parkermauney
June 2nd, 2007, 05:22
Weird. When I woke up this morning, I had a feeling in my gut that a exploit had been found while I was asleep.

:D

mesosade
June 2nd, 2007, 11:12
I had a nightmare i got bricked by a noob!

Triv1um
June 2nd, 2007, 11:40
My dream is better, i dreamed i was a big giant frog underwater, and i was sweeping a multistory carpark.

Vampbri-n
June 2nd, 2007, 13:08
I had a nightmare i got bricked by a noob!

That noob has returned!!!!!!!! hahahahhaha:rofl: http://www.giantmonstermovies.com/images/gigan-m.jpg

bullhead
June 2nd, 2007, 14:05
If this was my dream, id probably just swap places...

Malksta
June 2nd, 2007, 14:50
I hated my dream, a woman with a nice body but no head.. scary O.o

VampDude
June 2nd, 2007, 15:22
I had a dream once (well 3 weeks ago) that SEGA took over the entire console market and everything said SEGA including consoles that were bought before SEGA's world domination, that was a cool dream...

...In my dream I think SEGA wiped out the entire Console War thingy (except Nintendo), which if my dream ever comes to pass (thou it wont) it takes place in Febuary of 2016 which is 9 years from now.

I liked how everything changed so quickly, even Windows became SEGA because Microsoft went bankrupt trying to compete in the console market and sold everything to SEGA (Bill Gates died a month later). SONY went back to making TV's, and they created a X-dual Multi Layered Blu-Ray disk that could be played on their latest player which from just 1 disk an entire movie collection or every episode from every TV series of a certain program could be stored into the 1 disk and series/episode/movies could be selected from a menu leading into other menus. SONY's super technology was in the testing for use on the next wave of games consoles, which only SEGA and Nintendo were in the console market (SEGA co-owned Nintendo).

Vampbri-n
June 2nd, 2007, 15:31
trues vamp trues

gdf
June 2nd, 2007, 21:08
i dreamed i was spiderman.

cool.

Vampbri-n
June 3rd, 2007, 11:10
i dreamed my girlfriend and i.........stop there