PDA

View Full Version : let the spamming begin

Vampbri-n
June 2nd, 2007, 09:53
now that junks gone spammers will just come here get banned and stuff, more controversy:(

Triv1um
June 2nd, 2007, 09:55
IF they do enough to get banned, i wouldnt imagine staff would have a problem banning them.

Vampbri-n
June 2nd, 2007, 09:57
how many? do ou know

Triv1um
June 2nd, 2007, 10:00
Woah, i didnt realise this was in off-topic

If you keep going like this, dont be suprised if you bump into a infraction, i know ive had warnings for alot less.

Vampbri-n
June 2nd, 2007, 10:02
people siad i could do this kind of crap here, they're wrong

Triv1um
June 2nd, 2007, 10:04
no-body said you could spam in Off-Topic.

Kaiser clearly stated that the same rules apply in Off-topic.

Vampbri-n
June 2nd, 2007, 10:08
this is not spam everythreas i was posting before vampdude came along was moved to junk because the mods felt like it, whos the victim?

splodger15
June 2nd, 2007, 10:08
This is why we have Junk to post your crap there not in off topic

Vampbri-n
June 2nd, 2007, 11:02
yes thats right what happens when its gone

-Xandu-
June 2nd, 2007, 11:03
Off topic doesn't mean no topic...

Triv1um
June 2nd, 2007, 11:06
yes thats right what happens when its gone

You talk about crap via PM or via some sort of Instant Messenger.

OR even better, stop talking about crap, and contribute to the forum!

Vampbri-n
June 2nd, 2007, 13:09
dam i got shut down, what to do now?

Gold Line
June 2nd, 2007, 13:32
just lock this thread its gona start fights

Vampbri-n
June 2nd, 2007, 13:34
this whole "closing the JUNK section" is a fight that was started out of lazyness of the mods, if they're wise they won't reply to me but close this thread.

BlueCrab
June 2nd, 2007, 14:14
I certainly feel the need to reply to your blatant attack on the moderators of this forum...

First of all, saying that the moderators are lazy is a flat out lie. The moderators of this forum do not like seeing the fighting and mudslinging that goes on in JUNK. If the people here would have just used JUNK as a lighthearted place to chat without worrying about spamming it would have been OK. But they didn't. There is a multitude of topics whose only purpose is to flame or insult other members. JKKDARK was frequently the person these threads were directed at. Even threads that weren't made to insult JKKDARK ended up doing it often if JKKDARK posted in the thread. I personally enjoyed JUNK, until people started insulting me. It wasn't just lighthearted jabs, it was full on, insults. I didn't appreciate that, and I know everyone else didn't appreciate being insulted either.

Also, JUNK has brought about several other things that the moderating staff of this forum do not like to see. It has brought out the childish and idiotic side of people, and attracted people here who only post in JUNK, and do not contribute to the site in any other way. This is not the type of community we like to see.

As another note, starting this thread in off-topic only served to prove exactly what the moderating staff of this forum feel about JUNK.

Also, as was said in the topic in JUNK, the decision to get rid of JUNK was made unanimously.

And with that,
TOPIC LOCKED