PDA

View Full Version : RPG Paradise v0.05 with battles!

wraggster
June 2nd, 2007, 14:46
Updated release from pspballer07 of his RPG for the PSP:

Ok, After a lot of trial and error and all that, I put in a battle system but right now its not the greatest. He doesn't fight back but its a good start on the battle system considering I did it from scratch(I did the whole game from scratch... Oh I did use the graphics.c so I didn't technically start from scratch)

If you didn't know, this an rpg game I am in the process of making.
The reason the graphics for the new character is crappy is cuz I drew it on paint. I wanted to create my own character. One as a sprite and one as a battle character.

Well here is whats new:
****Added battle system(even though it still needs more work)
****Smoothed the walking of the character so its not so choppy.(I took off some delay and took away amount of steps)
****various bugs fixed
****Added character 'Master' to fight.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via pspballer07 (http://www.geocities.com/pspballer07/index.html)

watupgroupie
June 2nd, 2007, 17:01
You know being as easy as it is to make a screenshot or a little video of your game, just do it. I find i don't try a game without one it's just a wase of time. If i find it interesting i'll give it a shot.

Buddy4point0
June 2nd, 2007, 17:45
please posta screen of the battle system, i tryed this last relise and it was so terrible im not downloading it again. all you did was walk around a little place. completely and utterly pointless

Sonicboy 101
June 2nd, 2007, 17:52
Screenshot?

hatebreeder
June 2nd, 2007, 18:25
please please please give up.

watupgroupie
June 2nd, 2007, 21:46
Screenshot?This is what i mean just give us a screenshot or video.

Ultima Chocochu
June 3rd, 2007, 06:37
I haven't used it but
Remember it's a work in progress...It's a freaking 0.05, that's just...yeah XD
But screens should be posted.

parkermauney
June 3rd, 2007, 07:21
Screens are needed very big = yes.

One by qj = not made by me but = posted by me. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

http://dl.img.qj.net/uploads/files_module/pictures/13841_RPG_Paradise_battle2.JPG