PDA

View Full Version : Pspxt 1.50

wraggster
June 3rd, 2007, 22:01
New release from Superskull85 (http://psp-vault.com/)

This is an application that will simulate how your XMB will look on your computer before actually compiling your RCO's and flashing them to your PSP. This application will let you view your XMB and its icons, backgrounds and colours. This application is meant to help you preview your XMB without actually flashing it, and NOT to help you preview already created themes!! With that said this program doesn't even read your Flash0 (Unless your using the File Flasher) and doesn't need your PSP to run (Again unless you are using the File Flasher. This program will not read RCO's or have any PRX support, it will read BMP images and will arrange them so they look just like your XMB.

Here is 1.50 of PSPXT! There are not many changes except the new interface. A lot of people have said that they don't like the graphics, if this is the case for you and you want to make your own graphics, I can send you some PhotoShop templates for this program. Anyways the changes from 1.00 FULL to 1.50 are:

-Created a entirely new layout
-Created pop-up functions when selecting a menu option
-Made interface easier to control (No more double checking, most options are mouse clickable)
-Controls are now mapped out on each XMB preview
-Added volume bar support for Full XMB Navigation One
-Brighter Text

The program is basically the same as before, but with a new interface. Please make sure to read the README, and if you have suggestions please let me know about them. Also, this program can access your Flash0, you take all responsibility if this program damages your PSP (Flashing only occurs in the File Flasher, however).

I'll be busy for a bit so I am going to halt development on this project until at least July (Or a Month from this posting). I'll continue to add features and more icon support. I'll also focus more on getting sounds supported as well.

Download Here (http://www.sendspace.com/file/yqn8bc) (18MB)