PDA

View Full Version : My-MeloDS v.45

wraggster
June 3rd, 2007, 22:44
News/release from Outphase: (http://forum.gbadev.org/viewtopic.php?t=13343)

my-MeloDS v.45
by outphase and zoharmodifier

my-MeloDS (read: my melodies) is a piano-based music application for the purpose of ear training and basic composition. There are 4 modes: Free Mode, Ear Training Mode, Composition and Metronome.

Free Mode
---------
This mode allows free play on the piano with no restrictions. Click the instrument name to change instruments.

Ear Training Mode
-----------------
Here, you can take several tests to increase your ear training ability. Follow the instructions on the top screen to determine how to complete each test. Tests are scored right or wrong and have clear cut answers.

Compostion Mode
---------------
You can create a simple melody using the notes provided. I got lazy and prevented a note overrun (tied notes), so you cannot place a note duration that does not fit a perfect measure in 4/4 time.

KNOWN BUGS
----------
Text shows up strangely on slot 2 cards. Strange because we don't use DLDI or any hardware specific calls that we know of.

TO DO
-----
Better Readme

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Category
June 4th, 2007, 14:36
Damn, no joy with the R4 :(

You should use DLDI for sure - help the compatability!

Jan-H
June 4th, 2007, 14:44
It's works on my M3 simply. Maybe you have to copy the game into the root folder.

Echo1
June 4th, 2007, 19:27
It also works on my R4. Cool program.:)

DanTheManMS
June 4th, 2007, 20:27
DLDI will do nothing to help here, if the game doesn't boot at all. DLDI is nothing more than a set of instructions to tell the homebrew program how to access the FAT filesystem of the card. If the homebrew program does not need the filesystem, then DLDI is not necessary.

Perhaps you're not launching it correctly or something. You're not running it through the Supercard Magic Homebrew Patcher or anything, are you?

DSbeatsPSP
June 11th, 2007, 21:37
Doesn't work on my MaxMedia either, and it sure sounds cool!

warcat78
October 9th, 2007, 01:40
it doesn't work for me either.... I'm using Games n' Music. I want to buy a different one so I can play that NewZelda game it looks cool!

fefotronic
May 17th, 2008, 19:15
Thii application is great! and has a great design also, looks real nice.

If would be great if you could have more volume with the metronome´s click!