PDA

View Full Version : A question....

mastersho
June 4th, 2007, 16:03
what happened to the REP system. At first I figured my browser was messed up beacuse I was using a proxy at school, but now im home and I don't see it. Did this happened because of the JUNK forum and the flamming or was it something else? Can anyone give an answer??

Triv1um
June 4th, 2007, 16:06
The rep system was simply removed because people couldn't handle it.

People were fighting/flaming eachother over it. It was removed a while ago, so it was nothing to do with the closing of JUNK, even though the flaming was.

Gizmo356
June 4th, 2007, 16:30
The Admins became Emo took of the rep system while cutting there wrists.

WARNING: This isn't JUNK. ~ Kaiser

SnesR0X
June 4th, 2007, 16:36
The Admins became Emo took of the rep system while cutting there wrists.

That's one of the stupidest things you've said yet. The rep system was largely taken off because all of the members of the lounge were constantly just giving each other rep when they in no way deserved it. People putting +rep me in their sigs, and threads started to receive rep were ridiculous, it was right to get rid of it.

splodger15
June 4th, 2007, 16:58
Basically it was being abused newcomers would of got confused seeing someone with 23 posts and there rep is the max but they are actually new themselves.

Gizmo356
June 4th, 2007, 17:18
That's one of the stupidest things you've said yet. The rep system was largely taken off because all of the members of the lounge were constantly just giving each other rep when they in no way deserved it. People putting +rep me in their sigs, and threads started to receive rep were ridiculous, it was right to get rid of it.

Wrong you stupid frenchie the Emo Admin with the stupid Sonic Avatar took it off while cutting his wrists.

ExcruciationX
June 4th, 2007, 17:22
Kaiser removed it.

Things seem a little better without it.

parkermauney
June 4th, 2007, 17:28
I kind of liked it, but hadn't been around very long when it was removed.

SnesR0X
June 4th, 2007, 17:36
I love Simple Plan, I love frenchie emos. GTFO my thread

Nothing to say of importance. No, Kaiser knew you guys (at times myself included)were not able to handle junk without flame wars.
gizmo you used to not act like an idiot all the time, was it because of junk?

mastersho
June 4th, 2007, 17:58
well i really miss the could things you got like" a shinning arua" "_____is a wise old git" Oh well. things have to change in order to get better.

parkermauney
June 4th, 2007, 18:27
Most sites have recently gotten rid of +rep/karma/etc.

Kaiser
June 4th, 2007, 19:41
Indeed. The Rep system was turned off for the same reasons that killed JUNK (abuse).

Wrong you stupid frenchie the Emo Admin with the stupid Sonic Avatar took it off while cutting his wrists.

I know your trying to be funny but try to a bit more mature. JUNK is dead, perhaps its time to grow up?

Question has been answered, thus I'm locking this thread.